for Like an open book

9/17/2017 c1 Niobi
Nice little stories coming from many character's POV, and each one linked together to the same subject, - which is by the way an important and delicate one in SW universe - : Anakin and Padmé's relationship.

Each part are realistic, close to the character's personality. That's good ! Especially Satine's. This one sounds good to me. Real noble act.
4/26/2016 c1 Katzmeow726
Though you can tell you aren't a native speaker, I find no fault in it. English is hard to master, even for native speakers! Your story line is one that I enjoy. I always like to imagine events in a book or movie from multiple points of view, and it is something I regularly write about in my own fan fiction. Keep up the writing and your English will improve!
7/19/2013 c1 3froovygirl
I'm not sure how I missed this, but I'm glad I was backtracking today.

Getting the different points of view regarding Ani/Padme's relationship was really interesting! I thought Bail Organa's and Ahsoka's were particularly well-written and insightful. It's always easier to empathize when you're in the same boat, eh, Ahsoka? Since we saw just one episode of Qui-Gon, I enjoyed getting into his thoughts, too.

Nice job! I hope you to read more from you. :)
6/26/2013 c1 45QueenYoda
I very much liked them! You said english is not your native language? Well, you write it much better than gaggle of people I know who have been writing it their entire lives. I loved the attention you pay to detail and motives, and though you could spare to be a little more savvy on grammar, I saw nothing else to complain of. Well written.
6/26/2013 c1 professor of legacy
Not bad. One minor grammatical correction, I believe you meant to say that Ahsoka is aware that IF her master WAS another jedi, she would get a serious lecture
6/26/2013 c1 e3gh653
I stumbled upon this story by accident, but I am glad that I read it.

I can tell you are a writer, even if you are not native to English language. Although sometimes your language stumbles or does not have the flow of a native-speaker, I can tell that you do indeed have the raw talent and skill required for any writer (of any language). You are very observant about the personality of each character, making sure they stay in character, and you do a fantastic job reading into emotions and feelings. Over my own time writing (however brief), I have learned that these skills are the most valuable, and the fact that you possess them says a lot about your potential.

Do not worry about language and pacing, all of these will fall into place as you continue to practice. As you continue to write in English, it will become easier and you will find that you improve quickly. I must congratulate you; putting out a story in a different language requires an immense amount of courage, and I know I would not be brave enough to do it! Keep up the good work, keep studying, and don't give up!

Best wishes, SphinxScribe
6/26/2013 c1 101Jedi Master Misty Sman-Esay
I don't care for the implications that the Lars and Breha knew the truth of Anakin's fate but that's me.

I can tell that you aren't a native English speaker but I sometimes wonder if people can tell that I am one.