for Chalk outline

2/7/2016 c1 Guest
Its good not
11/19/2014 c4 cerberus328
interesting I would like to see where this goes
11/8/2013 c4 Guest
Please add lemon scenes
9/15/2013 c3 thankthank52
Keep it going
9/5/2013 c3 0
The headmaster is such a hypocrite. He is at fault as well. He have no right to judge tsukune . I wonder how the girls will redeem themselves in tsukune's eyes. I like gin in this one rewrite. Perverted, but truely loyal to tsukune. That is better. However, it is missing something. The girls just do not seem to understand their actions. Secondly they would not try to exorcise him out exocise him out of his undead body, they would beg for his forgiveness and he would coldly ignore their attempts until they prove themselves. Who would tsukune's love intrest be?
9/4/2013 c2 mr a
This is not bad. But you made a horrible mistake... You freaking already made tsukune recouncile with one of the girls in a instant. Which does not make any sense to me in slighest. They turned on him despite the sacrifices he made to protect them, but what was his reward for his compassion and loyalty? ...Betrayal and death! With his Heart literally brutally carvered out by Moka! His friends only watched and turned their backs on him when moka killed him. Please make a rewrite of this. Also please update your other story.
9/4/2013 c2 Deflow
You need to update. Also, come on now! You made tsukune too forgiving to all of the girls. He should be feeling more hateful, and bitter than just being sad. The character dialouge and grammer should be improved. Please redo the chapters or make a rewrite. Your story got potential, but must make more of a effort to fix the mistakes made in this story.
9/4/2013 c1 Guest
I love the story. I'am so mad at the hypocrites of his friends
8/14/2013 c1 3Grim Slayer Reaper
I like it. Great idea. Please continue. :-)
6/27/2013 c1 3mlljclock
I like it. So Tsukune thinks the girls never really cared for him at all? Anyway, please continue it :D
6/26/2013 c1 Guest
Good idea. Please continue.
6/26/2013 c1 1Alan6
Good start.

I wood like to see more.