for She's Yours Again

6/27/2013 c1 cousin.isobel
Yay! A new story! I like this idea, although it'll take some getting used to - it's so weird that Allie's the oldest and Emma's younger, when I'm so used to it being the other way round!

I can't wait to see where this goes. Keep going! :)
6/27/2013 c1 11myprovincialife
I'm already in love with this fic! Can't wait for more!:)
6/27/2013 c1 marcepz
I love this story as I said before really interesting, updates soon you must be very busy but do not forget to write more often ... I hope you win with one of your stories are original, and have much material to one prize ...
6/27/2013 c1 marcepaz11
Hi, I really love your stories I read each and are really amazing sorry I can not write more often but please continue all your stories for me are a way to distraermen after my work ... sorry if not I'm good with my English
6/27/2013 c1 noro
update asap nice start
6/26/2013 c1 13JaveryJavaJunkie
I love this idea Simone! And I can't wait for the next chapter! I kinda wanna see Allie a little hesitant/rebellious at first! But it's your story so you decide. Please update soon!
6/26/2013 c1 24NoH8-make-a-rainbow
I'm glad you stuck with this Allie/Emma crossover idea! I know it will be a great story. Update soon!
6/26/2013 c1 11ShakeItOffBrie
I love this! i just hope you included more allie lifestyle from their gold star! :D
6/26/2013 c1 5ravenna.solo.408
Interesting start. :) can't wait to see what's next.
6/26/2013 c1 1Alex B. Goode
I can tell you're only having the same names in the story. But the universes are different. Keep up the great work!
6/26/2013 c1 Onedirection2013