FanFiction.Net

Eita
5/5/2019 c1 Guest
need more!
2/1/2018 c1 God of Imagination
i love this idea please keep going with it i can't wait for more.
5/13/2017 c1 37EvaUnit15
Please update soon! This is a really good story!
11/16/2016 c1 Guest
MORE PLEASE!
5/20/2016 c1 Griffin
I don't know if you do stories anymore or not. I have to say though, I liked this one. I understand that people might be constantly be nagging at you to make a new story or update new chapters on ones that're a work in progress. The point is you got into writing fanfics for your own reasons. Maybe you decided to do it for fun or it's just something you enjoy. Or you could've written these stories as practice to be an author or something of that nature later in life. I'm getting off topic though. Naruto being raised by the colossi? If that's not an interesting idea, I don't know what is. This one chapter pulled me in and I would like to see if it could develop into something more. It it doesn't, I'm happy with what's there right now. I wish you the best of luck and hope that you keep on writing.
10/11/2015 c1 Jimmy Page
You NEED to make more chapters for this story, I'm not lying.
9/16/2015 c1 4ChaosWarPriest
Honestly I wondered and wondered if anyone would make a story like this and quite frankly you gave that random shinobi to much skill he should have been swatted away into a wall then crushed by his club hehehe honestly which of the sixteen colossi is the biggest I think it's Barba but I'm not sure Gaias maybe? -shrugs- anyway Barba is one who Doesn't. Give. A. Fuck! If there's a wall in his way? Fuck it I'm gonna walk right through it.
9/13/2015 c1 bunto
This would have been interesting to witness its coming to fruition. An interesting crossover, with some merit of writers talent gave this much potential. Unfortunately, people have lives to live. Nobody has an obligation to continue what they write. I will say this, though: I enjoyed it, for what it's worth.
5/18/2015 c1 153AkumaKami64
I really hope you intend to continue this. As it is, I'm trying to figure a way out to use the Colossi Girls in a fic of my own. XP Good luck.
3/12/2015 c1 sasori 318
Interesting plot would love to read more. The idea is laid out well and hope you update it.
2/5/2015 c1 Guest