FanFiction.Net
for Why isn't green a creative color?

2/16/2014 c1 2Professor Markus
O_O I don't even... WHAT
2/4/2014 c1 1Lexicha
That was adorable. It consisted of great literature, the style blended well with it, and a cute pairing. That was so adorable. OvO
1/22/2014 c1 Creatively
Pretty cool. As a matter of fact, I will never understand why there aren't more fanfics about DHMIS.
1/21/2014 c1 lordEnglish
WHAT THE FuCK. DID I JuST READ?
1/15/2014 c1 toolazytologin
This was very well written and very creative ;) I really enjoyed it. Good job
1/11/2014 c1 wow
UGH! Everyone knows that the only true ship in Don't Hug Me I'm Scared is The Notebook and Tony the Clock! O
1/1/2014 c1 6Verisimilitude1218
Probably almost as disturbing as the video itself
9/10/2013 c1 Guest
I'm done with life ...
Goodbye.
8/18/2013 c1 Person
What
8/1/2013 c1 3hazelfay
...you, my friend... you weren't kidding when you said "if it exists, I ship it", were you?
7/30/2013 c1 4Four Dimensional
I had no idea there was Don't Hug Me I'm Scared fanfiction... I like it.
7/16/2013 c1 PhanOfAlesana
*sniffles* th-this fic.. Is so beautiful.. o its brought all of my dreams to life, i have been waiting for soneone to write a fanfic about my favorite thing to be put on the internet and this is absolute perfection :o i thank the lord for blessing me with your existence :'3
7/8/2013 c1 Mystery
Dude...I've been looking EVERYWHERE for a fanfic of this video! Yours is the first one I've seen, and I'm glad it turned out better than I thought. Thank you for writing it, and KEEP ON BEING CREATIVE!
6/30/2013 c1 23Piper-Weasley
I will never be the same again after this fic. It's very scary and I will have nightmares tonight about it. Still, I have to admit that's it's very well written and if the circumstances were different, for example, not human meat and not... those characters, I might've enjoyed it like a normal fic! Yes... I did enjoy it, I liked the ending it was really good. I hope that they get married or something.

If you're really into this stuff, I recommend you this JesusxHitler fic, you might like it. Although I must tell you that I've never been the same after it and I sometimes cry because of it and I regret reading it every second of my life. Oh well, it's your choice.