for The Stake

8/31/2013 c1 10jacobn
I love this quote.

So perfect. Perfectly written. :)
7/2/2013 c1 12BeTheIntegrity
Loved this! it's pure fluff and there isn't anything better than some Mac/Will fluff ;) I hope something like this happens in season 2 and I hope we don't end up with a Dan/Casey relationship in Sports Night! 2 seasons and nothing solid then the show ends. I'm praying Newsroom gets renewed for season 3 and we get more Will and Mac. I really hope when Mac pushes Will against the wall on the sneak peak/trailer is a nice fluffy/hot moment and not just to tell him off for something stupid.
I can't wait for Long Shot either love that story.
7/1/2013 c1 37iworkwithpens
Have I mentioned that I love pushy Mac? Well, I do...and you do 'pushy Mac' very well. But I also love that Will can still fluster her, even though she was very determined and felt she had the upper hand in this situation.

Ridiculously excited to hear that you are back home, and hopefully, returning to us with many new stories and ideas! A million thanks for the post!
7/1/2013 c1 amy0102
Ohhhh myyy God, THAAAAAANKY YOUUUUU :) just what I needed, this is wonderful. I like cheeky Will and determined Mac, such a sexy combination! Thanks again :) you could even write a second chapter for this one, Mac claiming her man in front of the lawyer... what a thought :D
6/30/2013 c1 Bigboy3264
sweet! wonderful storyline and loved all the details of your story. looking forward to Long Shot ch.7!
6/30/2013 c1 SBD1
Good chapter. Looking forward to the next one
6/30/2013 c1 9Katycat1970
I LOVE forceful Mac pushing the situation... God knows whether Will could ever find the courage to make a move without Mackenzie pushing him a little.

And have I already said? I'm worried enough about Lawyer woman in season 2 - I don't need you putting thoughts in my head! ha ha...

Great job Ash - you need to me sleep deprived more often if you write like this!

Thanks for posting and welcome home!

x
6/27/2013 c1 Guest
Love this!
So glad you are back, yay!
Hope there is more to come.
6/28/2013 c1 13TheGreaterFool
I loved it
6/28/2013 c1 14lilacmermaid33
I love the playful aspect of this, how even though their future is something that matters to both of them, they both enjoy one-upping each other and see each little exchange as a potential victory.

I didn't notice this line when I read it before:

["I love you Billy, never ever doubt that. Never. Not if we have one of our fights at work, not if someone makes some snide comment about you, or about the show, or about our history; not if we completely fuck up again and implode like we did, professionally or personally – I love you, you got that?"]

Of course, I hope that they are the endgame for the show, and are able to make it work, but if they can't, I hope they're able to remember this, how much they mean to each other.

Can't wait for more of Long Shot!
6/27/2013 c1 Jacks in my head
You very well when you have had no sleep. It's great Mac just went right to his apartment. Way to go after him Mac!
6/27/2013 c1 6Eternally Romantic
This is unbelievably cute. I can't wait to read what else you have coming up!