for To Change The Wind's Direction

Nice
5/7/2017 c1 Elea
This was absolutely beautiful! :333
8/13/2016 c1 7MissMJS
YYYYEEEEEESSSSSSS! LOVE IT! LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE-
God. I really need to get to sleep...
LOVE IT! xD
5/13/2016 c1 99Howlitzer
Ha, I probably should have read this a lot sooner. It's really really good. I liked the most how you went into detail with everything, but not so much as to be overbearing. It makes for a really sweet, really nice read.

Pretty darn good for a first try!
1/24/2015 c1 17Indywrites
Love it! So cute!
7/30/2014 c1 rosemaryrainbow210
I freaking LOVE THIS. I've always thought of Sonamy like ,um, something like this! This is amazing! !
1/28/2014 c1 8Cozy Shadow
This is beautiful!
12/3/2013 c1 2Pookiey
How to sum this up in a few words? Hmmm...
IT WAS AMAZIING, you know how to keep a reader "hyped" for the next move,
the story line and plot was wonderful, thank-you for yet another amazing story
10/15/2013 c1 1FanWriterOfFanFiction
A bit vague, but that's not a bad thing really - in fact it's a refreshing break from the fics that clearly described all that happened in a third person view, instead of showing all the emotions the first and second parties had. It's a great and subtle one-shot. Will take some tips from this for my fics. Great work!
9/3/2013 c1 102The Pen Vs The Sword
Sword: I loved it! This was just sooooo cute!

When I saw this was your first Sonic/Amy fic, I was surprised. It's a subject that, while not entirely new, was handled in such a good way that did surprise us at points. I have to assume that you've been writing other stories for a while now. That or you've studied writing intensely because this is really good. Great even. Such a short story with so much packed into it.
7/29/2013 c1 18SunsetBreeze7x
Oh my goodness.

This. was. AWESOME. I'm usually a really tough cookie that tries to help people improve, and catches mistakes in stories and points them out...but this...

I don't even know what to say! I was smiling and giggling and fan girling and it all just came together to make me so happy! You really captured this couple perfectly with this fic, and I was so surprised when I read it...seriously I didn't expect this to knock me out of my socks like it did.

I wouldn't change a thing about it...my only advice would be WRITE MORE :3 I want to read it

Also I just wanted to say I looked at this story because I once again found that nice review you left on one of my stories. Keep that attitude up, because I can feel the warmth from your story! 3
7/25/2013 c1 7DragonKnight159
Beautiful. Just beautiful. To be honest this is the first SonAmy fic I've REALLY liked where the emphasis is on their relationship.
7/17/2013 c1 Sophisticated Sonic
That was amazing! nice work. continue writing!
7/9/2013 c1 32Chaotic Reflections
This story was really good, one of the few, genuinely good Sonamy stories out there, in my opinion. You held my attention until the very end. Great job in keeping everyone in character. I, too, adore the Sonic and Amy pairing. Keep up the good work.
20 Page 1 2 Next »