FanFiction.Net
for United Destinies

12/12/2015 c4 9Rose7031
Please update soon I love this story and need to find out what happens
8/8/2015 c4 Desconocida68
Me encanta sigue escribiendo!mas capitulos porfis.
7/13/2015 c4 1Amelia Harlene
ya paso mucho
7/13/2015 c3 Amelia Harlene
Dos años ya ha sido demaciado tiempo
7/1/2015 c4 2CheezyLife02
I love your story.
4/17/2015 c4 Do'B
Good to have you back, life can be unbelievably hectic I know, as I work, study and a mother to three children and I know how dissapointed in myself I feel at times as I simply do not have the hours left in the day to finish off or attend to what needs attention.

Hope things are sorting themselves out for you, as for updating short chaps, this may work out as you could than possibly update weekly or fortnightly or monthly, or just one large chap a month? All depends on your schedule? Short chaps may mean regular updates or larger chaps may mean monthly update? Just think about it.

Any how looking forward to reading more.
4/17/2015 c2 4RomitriReader
I love your idea. Have you considered getting a beta?
7/28/2014 c3 2Kautia
Please update! So far, I' enjoying this:) DxR forever!
7/1/2014 c3 guest
please tell me your going to continue on with this story its really good so far and seems interesting please update!
2/13/2014 c3 Do'B
I do hope that you will continue with this story. Take care.
2/13/2014 c2 Do'B
This would be the first story I have read where both headmistress Kirovabad and Rose get along and have mutual respect for one another-so very refreshing to read something new...

Love how you will be including Ivan, he is usually always killed off so this will be interesting to read, though I am wondering who will cheat or be cheated on?.
12/6/2013 c3 Werecoyote
;c; aw, no chapter. Well, I hope you pass all your exams & get good grades. (omg, I hope I don’t sound like a mom) I was actually raised in Greece until I was 10, but over the years my English is better. c: Can’t wait until you update! Once again, I hope you do well!
12/6/2013 c2 Werecoyote
Omg. I really hope that Christian and Lissa get together and that he’s like a faithful puppy. ;c; Those two are like, my OTP. Them and Adrian and Sydney. I wonder what’ll happen when the girls move to St. Vladimir’s. It’d be hilarious if the girls had to share with the boys. c; mm. Roza & Dimka sharin’ a room.. Okay, I’m done. Brilliant chapter! Rose’s idea of raising money was so sweet. c: I can’t wait to read the next chapter. -goes to read the next chapter & review-
10/13/2013 c3 4Megan2000
Great story girl! You so have to keep it up! Even if we have to wait a while it will sure be worth the wait!
10/9/2013 c1 vikka
Hola yo tradusco las historias por un traductor de Google pero te digo que esta bien escrita en ingles por que cuando una palabra se escribe mal aparece mal escrita hasta luego
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »