for Bad Girls Club,Season I: Miami

12/10/2018 c1 Erica Tavernier
Bitch
12/1/2014 c15 Guest
Tbh i like this season but Raven and Alex shouldn't have been getting beat up Raven because duhh shes Raven Simone and Alex becuse if she can beay Dina and the other one then she could beat any bitch. CeCe shouldn't have been able to fight if anyone ad neither should Teddy. But i liked it a lot I'm bouta read next season
9/6/2014 c5 Zoey101fan3600
BGC9 mexico: the fight between Mehgan, Fallen and Rima
9/5/2014 c4 Zoey101fan3600
BGC season 7 new orleans
8/6/2014 c3 Zoey101fan3600
I'm loving it...your really good at this
5/25/2014 c3 Olive jane
I'm for team cece and tinka
9/15/2013 c14 Jessie
I'm actually on Teddy's side when it comes to her v.s. Dina, Jessie, and Tinka, if only because of the fact that she's not a fighter and the girls know that(at least Tinka and Jessie should since they were in the house with her) yet still choose to attack her(which is weak on their parts even though they're not). I'm on Ivy's side when it comes to her v.s. Rocky, because using someone's weight against them is low. I still love Raven and Alex, but the things they did are coming back to bite them. Raven, it doesn't matter if you lose the other fights, at least win one. This reunion is epic and I can hardly wait for part 3 :)
8/9/2013 c10 2UrielyALoser
Dang, it is gonna be an epic reunion! Of course everyone is mainly fighting with Raven. Raven,Rocky,Ivy, and Alex deserve everything that comes to them. Can't wait. :-)
7/24/2013 c7 Jessie
The two new girls could be either... Keely/Pim(Phil of the Future), Harper/Stevie(Wizards of Waverly Place), Chelsea(That's So Raven), Teddy/Gia(Good Luck Charlie), or even somebody entirely unexpected. I actually felt bad for Cece in this chapter, she didn't even say goodbye to Tinka(it looks like Dina was closer to them than the two were to each other). The Rocky and Raven fight was a bit unexpected, but very interesting, though I'm surprised that London basically threw 'Alex' under the bus with Tinka. It looks like we might see some Alex v.s. London in coming chapters, which is shocking since they're supposed to be BFF's. I wasn't really on Raven's side this time around(Judi didn't jump nobody!). Plz update soon.
7/13/2013 c5 ShelbyAnn1993
I love this! It's so awesome! Very creative :D Please make more chapters!
7/12/2013 c1 Guest
I'm so glad rocky isn't in this story i don't really like her
7/12/2013 c5 TotalDramaAvatar
Really great story and it has a good plot so far! So glad I can read this Update soon
7/12/2013 c5 Me
U shud put in a mAssive lesbian orgy
7/10/2013 c4 SpaceCadetta
Girl how u just gonna leave us hangin like dat? Anyway I'm #TeamWhoopAss any day. I just don't like #TeamReal because they're a bunch of fake ass bitches that want to be real... so they're team should be called #FakeBitchesUnite ) I don't like Raven because she just doesn't let things go and she always holds a grudge on people. I don't like Alex because she just wanted a reason to fight Tinka. She knew Tinka didn't mean to throw that drink on her. I didn't really have a problem problem with London until she started getting mad at Dina for 'clear in up thing's with Raven. I mean if she wanted to end the rivalry with the girl then let her do it! That didn't mean she wanted to be friends with Raven but who friends with her now? London! Anyways I love your story and I love bad girls club so thanks for makin the story! XOXO Update soon!
7/8/2013 c4 Jessie
I'm on #TeamReal for now... because Alex and London are both brawlers and keep it real at the same time while the other team just fights(not very good in my opinion, maybe in Dina's case...) and talks mess. The Limo fight was from season 7 of bgc with Shelly 'Cece' and Judi 'Raven'(which makes me like Raven a little bit, since I loved Judi) throwing drinks and Angie's drink landing on Nastasia 'Alex', whereas Tinka and London's fight was also from season 7 with Tinka being 'Angie' and London being 'Tiara'(since I love Tiara, that automatically makes me love London). Please update soon, (I'm guessing this new fight came from bgc season 9 with Meghan and Rima...).
19 Page 1 2 Next »