for Not just my partner

10/3/2013 c1 2geminigurl89
Just a factual note: Nathan wouldn't be able to feel it even if it was freezing.
9/9/2013 c5 Guest
Hi my name is sammy jus loved ur story. But u rite it is short. Can't wiat 4 dah next 1 my email keep up dah gud work.
7/19/2013 c5 3lilactulips
Great, love the whole story. Can't wait for the next chapter. Haven is my fav tv series! :D
7/18/2013 c5 Guest
Aw, love it 3
7/14/2013 c3 X
I like this a lot.
7/9/2013 c3 8Parker-I-like-pancakes
Hey guys, if you haven't seen the ring, basically anyone who watches the video dies In Seven days if you didn't get that part haha, hope you guys like it and continue to read :)
7/3/2013 c2 Parker-I-like-pancakes
Thank you all for your reviews they're all amazing wow! Glad you all like it, and for that guest who commented about audrey not being audrey in stories with duke I completely agree! Oh and the other guest who wanted an audrey/duke story I know that was just you emmeline, hush.
7/1/2013 c1 Guest
Yei! That is great news that you plan to continue! There are never enough Nathan and Audrey fics on this site. I was so bummed when I saw there was a new update on the site and it turned out to be something on Audrey and Duke. Ewwww. Will never be into those fics , Audrey is not Audrey, they might as well be writing Duke and an original character.
7/1/2013 c1 laurie
this was very cute! i'd love to see you continue it.
7/2/2013 c2 4heratulipsia
cute!
7/2/2013 c2 Leddy17
See, this is what I want to happen on the show! Them coming to work the next day, Duke giving them a hard time and all... Soo cute :)

Update again soon!
6/30/2013 c1 Guest
Loved the first chapter, hope you choose to continue!
6/29/2013 c1 me
Mehhhhh. Audrey and Duke please
7/1/2013 c1 Leddy17
Awww... So sweet! Yes, please continue! Waiting for season 4 to start is torture. We need stuff like this to fill the time :) Update again soon!
6/29/2013 c1 Guest
I love this! Please do continue the story :)
18 Page 1 2 Next »