FanFiction.Net
for Inappropriate Touching

10/15/2013 c26 lauralyes
I am really enjoying your story. I can't wait for the next chapter. Thank you
10/5/2013 c26 3bonadea777
Please, continue!
9/30/2013 c12 3kmah88
so curious as to bella's and alice's backstories...
the conflict in edward's head towards sex must be torturous.
9/29/2013 c11 kmah88
wow. unexpected rabbit hole.
9/29/2013 c10 kmah88
obviously alice will not be pleased when she finds out. but i don't see rosalie being very happy about being lied to either. good luck, bella!
edward picks up on everything. i wish i knew him in person.
9/28/2013 c9 kmah88
ohhhhhhhhhhhhh ssshhhhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiit!
9/28/2013 c8 kmah88
wow, that phone conversation was even more painful than mine are. but still so funny.
looking forward to this face-to-face non-date coming up.
9/28/2013 c7 kmah88
so, are we ever going to find out what the original 2 letters were? outtakes maybe?
9/28/2013 c6 kmah88
i love emmett. i hate alice.
9/28/2013 c5 kmah88
this chapter, bella reminded me of a friend of mine. she will not speak up for herself EVER. it's really frustrating. and i have to order for her when we go out to eat. makes me wanna put both bella and friend in therapy.
that sounds really harsh. but i understand social anxiety. it can be debilitating. i'm looking forward to seeing how bella and edward deal with their...stuff.
9/28/2013 c4 kmah88
i love that bella's reasoning for her clumsiness is wonky feet. lol.
the social ineptitude of these two is amazing. and highly entertaining, since it's fiction.
9/28/2013 c3 kmah88
i lol'ed at the idea of "catching" forgetfulness. how i would love to blame mine on somebody else!
edward's obsessing about obsessing. i just wanna hug him. virtually, of course. no need to make the poor guy freak out.
9/28/2013 c2 kmah88
my friend rec'd this to me awhile ago but i'm just now picking it up. love it so far. i can see both the humour in your writing style as well as recognize the heartbreaking reality of living that way. my own ocd tendencies are so mild in comparison, but i appreciate the balance you have anyway. can't wait to catch up.
9/28/2013 c1 kmah88
omg, i'm in love.
8/30/2013 c26 disrae
Loved the boundary discussion! E's "should I try to reason with her" comment made me smile. Laughed out loud at the "should I be taking psychiatric advice from an artist? Is he trained in cbt?" So funny. Really happy B gave him the piano. Can't wait to read about how he surprises her. Thank you!
383 « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »