FanFiction.Net
for Inappropriate Touching

12/9/2014 c9 Guest
Brilliant so far, please update!
11/3/2014 c26 1muffinmom
Came here after reading the crossover with this & Theories of Bellativity.
OMG what an amazing story you have here! I inhaled this, almost literally!
Ok, I actually just listened to most of it via my Voice Dream app on my iphone.
This story is waaaay under-reviewed, its wonderful, it really is!
Here's hoping that you plan to update this one day. Pretty please!
And thank you so so much for sharing what you have here. Its worth reading even incomplete.
9/23/2014 c26 Ale
This story is beautiful ! Never read anything like it and I'm so glad I found it !
8/14/2014 c26 Debby-1957
I thought this was a completed story, so it seemed like an abrupt ending. I'll look forward to more. Dealing with the mental illness was the most interesting part of the story. I felt so sorry for what Edward had to deal with. Thank goodness he had Dr. Cullen, Emmett and Rosalie, and of course, Bella. Thank you!
7/29/2014 c26 7tanseynz
An amazing, peculiar, heartbreaking story, and the end is perfect! Thank you for sharing it.
5/31/2014 c26 Featherfreak
Thanks for sharing, anymore?
5/9/2014 c26 Heho3469
I looove this story, and the two characters are so much fun ! I read it all in one night, can't wait to see how she will react to his surprise. Hope you will continue thiis story, even if it had been a long time singe you wrote it..please !
4/4/2014 c26 Duvi
I don't know if this will be good. I'm hopping it will be good! Or bad, like Alice bad. Alice can be so annoying with all her issues. I actually don't think she notices like Carlisle said. Gah! I hope it's a good surprise. I know it's been a while, I hope your doing good and that you haven't updated recently because you are off doing awesome things! I can't wait for more! Thank you for writing this awesome story! Thank you for the realistic feel of it. I know that treatment will continue but Edward is headed on the right direction. I think these two have an amazing future together if they continue to work hard.
4/4/2014 c25 Duvi
Omg! He's getting out soon! Yay!
4/4/2014 c24 Duvi
I'm still wondering about Alice and Jasper. What have they been doing? I don't think Alice is very happy right now.
4/4/2014 c23 Duvi
The phone conversation made me laugh. Edward is so clinical and straight forward. "Do you need me to talk you to orgasm? I can." Buahahaha! Oh, these two. There's a lot of growing that needs to happen. I'm so happy they are both getting help.
4/4/2014 c22 Duvi
Des he get better? What happens when he gets out? I hope he gets better and can be with Bella. I wonder what is going on with Bella and Alice?
4/3/2014 c21 Duvi
I love Emmett and Rosalie! So much! What is Jasper doing while all this is got on? I bet Alice is being just as awful with him at home. Poor Edward. Did Alice know this would set him off, Marcus being sick? Or was it just bad timing?
4/3/2014 c20 Duvi
Aw, poor guy. The more I read the more I feel for people like Edward. The constant fear they must feel on outings I consider non threatening must be awful.
4/3/2014 c19 Duvi