FanFiction.Net
for Inappropriate Touching

3/24/2014 c11 msmargo
Fly on the wall POV, I love it.
3/22/2014 c26 SexyLexiCullen
Unable to log-in.
Is this complete, or is more coming soon?
This is a fantastic story. Brilliant. I hope there's more.
Thank you for the words.
3/24/2014 c14 tarajo23
These two and their quirkinesses are cracking me up!
3/22/2014 c1 msmargo
Oh my. I rarely laugh out loud while reading fic, but this already is cracking me up!
3/22/2014 c26 17SexyLexiCullen
Awesome story. I hope there's more.
3/21/2014 c7 6BellaMed
Edward's letter is so sweet! I love the comparison of Bella to a frightened deer (and that he thinks deer are disgusting). Similarly, Bella's grapefruiys. Little observations like these from the characters' points of view are pretty funny, yet equally feel like an accurate insight into their thought processes. From my own experience with (less extreme) anxiety, I also think you've done an amazing job of putting it into words.

So glad that each of them has a friend to give them some support, one who understands how best to handle things to minimise their fears.

It's not often lately that I enjoy a fic as much as yours. Look forward to reading more, and I hope that at some point you'll update again. :)
3/12/2014 c26 Madeline4994
Was this the end? I hope not! I have enjoyed getting to know all these characters with kind hearts and in some cases, messed up psyches.
2/25/2014 c26 Kelly J
i LOVE this story! i cant wait to see what happens next!
2/24/2014 c6 Kelly J
yay emmett for rescuing bella! alice sure is a piece of work!
1/4/2014 c26 1avidfan
Awww. How could he have gone so long without playing, since it gives him so much pleasure? Both Edward and Bella want to surprise each other. That's a good thing, right?
1/3/2014 c16 1avidfan
Wow, this is so funny! Hot and humorous is my favorite genre, lol. Looking into their minds while getting "mind-fucked" is totally entertaining. Keep it up, please ( no pun intended)!
1/1/2014 c2 1avidfan
Omg, this was so funny. Poor Edward, though. I don't mean to laugh at him. He has extreme social awkwardness and poor Bella for being his "social traget" although I am sure it will work out in the end. But really, the most sanitary position? Lol, dear Edward, there is nothing at all sanitary about sex.
12/23/2013 c26 maphie
Gah! Please do not hold out on us! I'm ready for these two to be together-together. They deserve their HEA.
12/23/2013 c25 maphie
I've really enjoyed this story. It's so quirky and boy, you really know a lot about therapy. I know it's not complete so I'm scared to hit the "next" button and have it end inconclusively. Thanks though. Good stuff.
10/29/2013 c26 michellev20
Will you update I very much loved the story if you do plz plz let me know...
383 « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »