for Completion

1/7/2017 c14 9seth 8627
love it as always. can't wait for your next story
5/25/2015 c13 MonstersDream
Just found this story now - it's brilliant! oooh hidden rooms - never good! Great chapter, can't wait for the next chapter :)
2/3/2015 c13 penguincrazy
great chapter, glad they got into the room. Can't wait to read more but sad it is ending soon.
1/9/2015 c12 79stilljustme
Seems like they're getting close to some gruesome sights... thank you for updating, and I'm thrilled to read on!
1/4/2015 c12 penguincrazy
great chapter, i am happy you updated. I am sorry i keeping forgetting to review your chapters because i love this story. I have reread this story a few times since i like it so much!
1/2/2015 c12 blue dogs rock
basements can be very dangerous to one's health
trouble abounds
11/21/2014 c11 blue dogs rock
the mystery deepens
11/20/2014 c10 stilljustme
Love it!
7/28/2014 c9 stilljustme
Great chapter! I loved the bantering between Mick and Prophet, no matter what Coop thinks about the pairing (though I liked that thought, too - that it might have been better for the investigation to have female/male teaming but better for Gina to work with Beth). And the Family dinner just sweet, and it fits them. Looking forward to more!
7/26/2014 c9 9seth 8627
Loving it, specially the bromance moments and the typical Beth bluntness.
7/16/2014 c9 penguincrazy
great chapter
7/16/2014 c9 blue dogs rock
6/9/2014 c8 79stilljustme
Love all of it! I so wish this story would have been the first season
6/9/2014 c8 blue dogs rock
do they find who they are looking for
3/18/2014 c7 Guest
Please update this story soon, it captures Beth's persona PERFECTLY and the mix of aprehension, guardedness and snark is absolutely perfect. A team formed and sizing up an addition that alters the balance, a stepped on ascerbic agent afraid to trust a team because of being burned. The way you've written this is amazing and I would really love to read more soon
40 Page 1 .. Last Next »