for You Can Tell Me Anything

1/5/2017 c2 Guest
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG OMG
5/21/2016 c5 kawii child
So cute ️
4/2/2016 c5 Guest
Umm... A little more plz
3/16/2016 c5 SumRandomDude
Did you rush the ending in chapter 5? No offence but it's not a really good ending. It's just too short and missing some sentences. When Kin and Kon found Corey and Laney kissing, they just said "are you two dating?" I was like: Whoa! That was fast! I thought it take them a moment or something. But other than that, I liked it!
6/15/2015 c5 Nick
Still cute.
1/8/2015 c5 Guest
It is a good plot and all but I think it needs a chapter or two more
8/24/2014 c1 drama queen
Pretty good,although the start was a bit crummy because she fall on her knees 've made her run out otherwise excellent
8/7/2014 c5 bagels D
I like your story i just don't like how she had her period
6/21/2014 c1 hailey
Sad but cuet. But will corey follow lanes on her date?
5/10/2014 c2 Emily Beardmore
Core follows Laney on her date and sees Daniel for the cruel monster he really is. BTW, what does Daniel look like, how old is he, and how does he know Trina?
5/10/2014 c1 Emily Beardmore
I can't say I'm impressed. First chapter and I like this fanfic already. Daniel treats Laney like shit but he acknowledges that she's a girl. Corey, Kin, and Kon feel guilty that they have treated Laney like a boy. Laney is afraid that if she tells them, Daniel will hurt her. Because he loves Laney, Corey decides to tag along on her date with her abusive boyfriend.
4/14/2014 c5 Guest
please make another one!
4/14/2014 c1 Guest
it was awesome!can i see the end!
4/10/2014 c5 moon darkstar