for New Girl

1/12/2020 c14 Liz7135
Not bad I like it
3/16/2019 c7 5wunmi24
I love this episode of Ninja Storm and can't help but feel like you didn't do it justice.
3/16/2019 c4 wunmi24
No offence it feels like I'm just rewatching the Ninja storm, all over again with an extra that has been made into one of the main characters. I didn't really like the series, and only really stayed with it because of Hunter and the possibility of a love interest, (and maybe plot...no...yes...no), but even now that possibility has been botched (not going to lie, I don't really know what this means but I'm using it negatively) because things have been speeded up to 11. But, but, but...there are parts to be merited as well the writing and character is fine, and ok bye now...
3/16/2019 c1 wunmi24
I wish you hadn't already made Kennedi and Hunter a couple from the start I was hoping that over the course of the story, they would get together.
8/1/2017 c1 ariannacamberos1008
I love your power rangers stories I been re-reading them these past couple of days I just finished the Shattered Glass series when I started this series of your stories. Please keep updating and keep up the awesome job
7/8/2017 c14 Guest
This was a good read and i love reading it very good story, I love the plot and the story line.
7/15/2016 c2 24ObsessedwReading
Wonderful job.
7/15/2016 c1 ObsessedwReading
Wonderful fanfiction.
5/22/2016 c1 sachetaylor1
I love it
5/9/2015 c1 Guest
it was a awesome chapter
3/25/2015 c1 Miss Tonks Weasly
Oh my gosh I'm fangirling so much now!
6/26/2014 c4 Guest
Uncle Jason is the original red ranger, from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers, Aunt Trini is his wife, and the original yellow ranger from Mighty Morphin Power Rangers. I don't know who the softball coach is, but I'm guessing one of the later power rangers.
9/14/2013 c14 606Ghostwriter
Oooh I like it. Can't wait. Catch ya on the flip side.
9/11/2013 c14 76Kenn.Faith.Dawn
cool chapter i'm looking forward to the sequel
9/11/2013 c14 lizziestrong
Aww but still love it as update soon please
85 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »