for Love, hate and etternaty

4/5/2014 c12 Syren
PLEASE UPDATE THE ENDING IS SUCH A TEASE
11/19/2013 c8 its just mean
reneceance ( how ever you spell your stupid name) and the critic i'm asking both of you too shut the hell up and all the other people who doesn't like this fanfic writing is creativity and so is art you cant make a mistake with either how would you guys like it if people said your fanfictions were "shitty" or horrible huh?! its just mean! shes new here and is just getting the hang of writing and also trying to get better at it, so stop all the hating its a GREAT fanfic and I really like it so please just STOP! : [
10/13/2013 c11 Guest
THANK YOU! No finceline! Theres too many of those along with fiolee its starting to get very annoying all i want is a fanfic with just jake and lady ranicorn, Finn and flame princess pairings! This chapter's ending is SOOO cute by the way love it! Yours awsome!
9/12/2013 c1 The Critic
Your story sucks and everyone who is reviewing here is an obvious troll just to keep the number of Finnceline stories high until they can find an actual GOOD one.
9/14/2013 c1 32renascence
wow.
and i thought my stuff was bad...i can not stand it when people write completely shitty fics. pls, if you want to write, and be SUCCESSFUL learn to expect this kind of stuff and to make constructive reviews. but hey, since you are COMPLETELY incapable of something so small, why give you the time of day? why give you a chance? you are a disgrace to readers/writers not only because your fics but because you are unable to constructively criticize and execute characterization. im busy with MY LIFE. what your excuse? oh wait, nothing, because you are simply that ridiculous. Why are your stories unable to get reviews if they're "so good"? im just curious. i really hope you learn to be mature about things and not leave such mean reviews on peoples stories... karmas a bitch isnt it?
8/2/2013 c6 5kevinkev18
finnceline please

good excelent
7/18/2013 c4 Guest
Wow this is one of the most awesomeness fanfics I've EVER READ! Please make more I'll try to be patient fricken awsome haha!
7/17/2013 c4 3sarcasticcomebacks
Daawwwhhh HES SOO CAAUUTEE...if he was real I wpuld pull him into my arms and just cuddle him...naawwwhhh soo adorable!
7/11/2013 c3 dawn b123
you better continue pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!
7/11/2013 c3 5Hatsune Miku321
Is the uncle Lemongrab? FYI no idea how to spell that
7/11/2013 c3 3sarcasticcomebacks
Lol you're just sooo super excited aren't chyah...I like the little crush Fionna has :) GUILTY! But only coz you made Jake cute lookin in this Fanfic...
7/4/2013 c2 sarcasticcomebacks
Tooo shhooorrrttt...i know i know i moaning but...PLEASSEEE!this is an awesome story and i really really want to read more chapters :) update soon plzz