for Ranma's First Love

2/24/2016 c1 21Billy-234
i like the ending it is a good story
7/1/2013 c1 12sebas li 2496
OK... You make me feel sentimental, this story was just beautiful and i have to say it 'poor Ranma'
See ya...
If there are any mistakes sorry but my firts languaje is spanish
6/29/2013 c1 Guest
Pretty good would like to see either
A prequel which shows Ranma's adventures with Leslie and what happened to her ending with Ranma setting his the marker under the bridge

or

A sequel which is a Oh My Goddess crossover in which Ranma gets a wish and it's Leslie who comes to grant it
6/29/2013 c1 15Richard Ryley
Well, it's certainly sweet and touching. But Ranma is out of character (Genma too, but even the others comment on that) and it's unlikely he would have made contact with anyone from America. Despite the fanon embellishment that Ranma and Genma travelled all over the world, they actually never left Japan until the ill-fated trip to China.

I would probably buy the story more if Ranma was surly and secretive, and kept his feelings to himself, even in his visit to the grave. (And what is the gravestone doing in Japan, anyway?) If would then be up to the fiancées (mostly Akane, Ukyo and Shampoo, I don't see Kodachi having the patience or sanity to solve a mystery) to uncover the story of Ranma's childhood involvement in Terabithia.