FanFiction.Net
for Cigarette Smoke

8/5/2013 c1 44BetweenLines55
I love the opening line. And the quote is a nice touch.
7/15/2013 c1 156ClaireBear1982
This was short but sweet :)
7/2/2013 c1 91the lola
I love it. Because to me, it would always be like this for them. Seeing straight through each other. Personally, I really like the 'kingly remarks' because I think it adds something with how others view Sirius, how he views himself, how Remus views him, and how he really is. Your use of brackets is really perfected for effectiveness and doesn't just seem to be there for the sake of including brackets like I often seem to see, but yes, this was lovely. Well done (and I think characterization was very good).
7/1/2013 c1 3bluexeyes
Very cute. Love it 3
6/30/2013 c1 32TechNomaNcer28
OOHH!Nice!real nice writing!
6/29/2013 c1 iammessrprongs
I don't know what I was expecting, but you must definitely surpassed it. This was just beautiful and so eloquent. My only problem is that there isn't enough! I love this so much.
6/29/2013 c1 43Kazo Sakamari
LOVE THIS!
Hahaha, I think it kind of reminds me of my own stuff, but it's really good. I just love the descriptions of Sirius, with his false accent and everything.
It's a very pretty piece of writing and it sounds lovely when read.
I enjoyed this very much, thanks for both writing it and posting it!
6/29/2013 c1 238starlight.moon.princess
Definitely not overboard with the "kingly" comments :)

This is very well written!
I love your characterisations of both the boys, because it's so easy for me to actually picture them in my head. You've done a wonderful job of writing them!

And the last line is gorgeous and just pure love :3