for Who's Up for an Adamantium Knuckle Sandwhich?

3/6/2017 c1 sral92x
you really captured the epic spirit comic books and cartons try to deliver.
1/11/2016 c1 15LavenderBlossom74
Loved this! I personally also adore x men evolution just that I don't think I'll ever write anything about it:);) batman on the other hand...:D anywho awesome story again!
8/21/2013 c1 Guest
I really like how you have the whole group getting together to protect one of their own. Great write! )
8/7/2013 c1 Misty Blue
Haha! Sorry, Director F, but you mess with Laura, you not only mess with her or the Wolverine, but you mess with the entire X-Mansion, as well. And that's a fact! :)

Ha, seems good-ol' Fury wasn't up for any of that Adamantium Knuckle Sandwhich, huh? Or is it that he didn't want it? Well, honestly, who would? :)

I loooove this sweet, lovely one shot! Awesome job!
7/12/2013 c1 14Jangling Bacon
Not bad, but that huge paragraph where you (dramatically) entered the X-Men had a few run-ons.
7/4/2013 c1 Guest
Interesting view of the X-men. Good job
7/1/2013 c1 5IceQueen2196
I like it! Laura stories are always some of my favorite.
6/30/2013 c1 FivePhoenix
Being wowed was my first reaction. Realizing what situtation you created was even better. I've always interpreted how Laura would make her way into the X-Men (in the last episode), given the fact SHIELD would be hunting her down. I think having people by her side makes it more realistic. Also, your describing of the X-Men standing by her really does warm my heart. Besides that, I think you could make inexplicably great and intense battle scenes. You know, action-junkies like me live off of that stuff.
And yet, you say you're only fourteen! You write so eloquently I didn't believe this was a one-chapter story. Excellent job!
6/29/2013 c1 2AgentHaler7713
I liked it it was nice I liked how everyone came out and stood together united to protect Laura sweet
6/29/2013 c1 12Princess Unikitty