for Open Up Your Eyes

8/6/2015 c1 CuzI'mBatman
Good, but it shoulda been his 14th B-Day to work chronologically )
7/5/2015 c1 233DPhantom
I'm sitting here sobbing at a party with my friends and they're all looking at me like I'm a total freak because I'm crying so hard right now!

AMAZING STORY! The tears! They won't stop! YOU BROKE ME!

WHY FOR YOU DO THIS?!

SO GOOD!

StopCryingStopCryingStopCryingStopCrying

Damn it.
3/22/2015 c1 thechildofmischief
awwwwww that was really cute :D
3/11/2015 c1 3TeenWolfEverywhere
This made me cry because I listened to the song while reading, I have to go sing at my school soon hopefully I don't cry... I downloaded this song and added it to my robin playlist
6/20/2014 c1 36PainInSilence
Sooooo sweeeeeeeeett! Im gonna die!
5/11/2014 c1 15TotalAlaskan
Ohmergosh! feeling the feels right now! That song, and this story are just... wow. The song fits Robin perfectly. Actually a lot of Daughtry's songs do. Thanks for an awesome story!
3/19/2014 c1 24Karin Matthews
tears in my eyes. such a good story :)
1/2/2014 c1 2aearwen95
That was beautiful and so sad and angst I'm crying my eyes out nice job. No, really. Good fic. Write more.
10/20/2013 c1 4A random surprise
That was so sad Richard singing happy birth day to him self at the grave yard I still liked it tho
7/12/2013 c1 Anonymous
Wow, that was a very well-rounded songfic/oneshot. Some punctuation/grammar problems were there, but it was good. That's too bad that you're not supposed to use lyrics, though.
7/13/2013 c1 8ArkieR
I cried so much during this... God I can barely see the keyboard...
7/10/2013 c1 Guest
:)!
7/10/2013 c1 catspats31
The story is great, but since it has the copied lyrics of Daughtry's "Open Up Your Eyes" from MetroLyrics, it breaks the following part of the Content Guidelines:

Actions not allowed:
3. Copying from a previously published work (including musical lyrics) not in the public domain.

Please remove all of the copied lyrics from your story before someone can use them as evidence in their abuse reports.

And in case you're wondering when and why that rule is made, here is the background information. Back on April 27, 2005, the admins put this message on the front page regarding songfics:

In addition, [this site] would like to address a growing problem. For whatever reason, some writers feel it's okay to copy-n-paste musical lyrics they have not written into their fiction. If you did not write it, do not post it. This has always been our policy. Please remove these entries immediately to avoid account closure.

Keep in mind that "public domain" means something that has expired intellectual properties, like Shakespearean works. And disclaimers don't cut it for song lyrics. Not even changing a few words from the original song will be enough.

catspats31
Member of Eliminator
7/8/2013 c1 4BrienneJamie
AH! THAT WAS SO SAD! but I still loved it... Does that make me a bad person?
7/3/2013 c1 3Beachlover470