for In Case

2/17/2017 c3 5p.s.lethologica
This was beautifully perfect, one of the best fanfics I've ever read x
4/30/2016 c3 8Rishini
I love it
5/3/2015 c3 Axel0913
Sooooooo beautiful! Absolutely loved this!
11/27/2014 c3 5Orangest Blossom
This is too adorable gaaahh :) I love it!
5/7/2014 c3 hugefan99
Love this! And I love that you put that song in this chapter! Love that song! I know Michael Buble's version of it.
9/29/2013 c1 8BadeLuvScissorLuv
Wow. This is amazing. And emotional.
8/15/2013 c3 13Nico Di Angelo101
I LOVED THIS STORY! THE ENDIBG WAS GORGEOUS! *O* BRAVO!
8/13/2013 c1 3Ailodierap
Hello! I am happy to inform you that your fic, 'In Case', has been nominated for a Topaz Award, designed to be for the best in the fandom. Please go down there to check it out, and to nominate your personal favourite fics at this link...
topic/108350/94061755/1/Nominations-August-2013
Or failing that, click 'Forums' at the top of the page, then 'TV', then 'Victorious', then click 'The Topaz Awards 2013' (we should be at the top of the list), then just click the 'Nominations - August 2013' thread!
7/15/2013 c3 3twenty four7bade
Omg. This story killed me! My bbz were broken up& I was BAWLING! And then I was smiling & my bbz were back together! This was perfect! So good! And the end! Oh! Just perf! She made him so happy! I can't! Love this!
7/12/2013 c3 3Notasaint
This is wonderful!
7/9/2013 c1 guest
I am so in love with this story. I could read it a million times. Unlike Jade I would marry this story without hesitation, I love it that much.
7/7/2013 c1 Guest
Awww I love this fic! Please make a new chapter! Please! I really want you to continue it! It's really good! Please update!
7/6/2013 c3 guest
I absolutely love this story. It is perfect. The characters and storyline are so true to how we all in the bade fandom imagine Jade and Beck and their feelings on marriage. True to character and terrific writing. I hope you continue this story and keep writing.
7/6/2013 c3 Guest
Please do an epilogue,pleaseee :)
7/6/2013 c3 spyroulina
OMG,this is amazing! xD I absolutely adore how you got them back together and how Jade was the one that told him she wanted to get married to him! This is so perfect that i can't help my big smile right now! You are an awesome writer! Awwww...i really really love this! :"D I am happy with you leaving the story as it is,but if you want i would love to see another chapter of this excellent,crazy romantic story! ;) You go girl! :D
52 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »