for From One Life To Another

6/27/2015 c3 22Haley Earthstone
This is certainly very interesting, and I'd enjoy seeing more. Keep up the good work.
9/3/2014 c3 10only-looking
Great premise. Nice, unique setup, if a little creepy. Jeez, mom. What the hell?

Looking forward to seeing more of this, and to finding out more about her fellow lab rats. And seeing Dr. Bald Ass get some serious pain.
6/23/2014 c3 21Talon Earthstone
A good chapter, Kigo! And Welcome back to FF! :)
6/20/2014 c3 HairyLimey
YES! Welcome back!
1/12/2014 c3 23lesipiratecat
Just wanted you to know that this seems like this could be a really interesting story. I do hope you continue soon :)
1/7/2014 c2 HairyLimey
Please please for the love of God ...UPDATE!...Please?
11/3/2013 c2 Korrasami and Rubphire
please update! this is getting interesting :D
9/26/2013 c2 3Aceina
an enterestign story so far pls update soon
9/6/2013 c1 2Kigo4evR
thanks all of you for your reviews. I'm sorry i'm not updating as much as i should, school is hectic... but i would just like to thank you all for reading my fanfic. i am very honored to have all of you as my readers.
8/31/2013 c2 11Shaking Where I Stand
*claps*
I would like to say, I am enjoying the idea behind this piece. I sort of wish the chapters where a bit more in length, but that is only because I want to drink in 'your world' a bit more fully. I look forward to reading more from you, I found you on Tumblr of all places, I know you asked there for some ideas for a story- if you wish feel free to PM me here, maybe I can be of some assistance.
8/11/2013 c2 redwolf23456
great story so far
8/10/2013 c1 Fandomite
I like the spin on how she grew up and got her powers. This story definitely needs to move a little quicker.
8/7/2013 c2 iwillwritenomore
good chapter. poor girl. :( hope she barbecued him goooooood!
8/6/2013 c2 22Haley Earthstone
You've captured Shego's snarky attitude for sure. This is turning into a pretty good fic. You know how to leave a reader hanging. I suppose you picked that up from my fics, right? ;)
R2