for Wasabi Warrior Chats and Facebook

I am kaela
11/1/2015 c2 Guest
i love the kick
4/7/2014 c18 ISWE
Hhheeeeeeyyyy! LONG TIME NO CHATT! This was creative!

As to my shoutout, I'd like to thank my supportive parents, my lovely, almost dead, goldfish, my beautiful necklace, what? Oh? They're telling me to get off the stage. What? You say there is no stage, I just have to leave? Well okay, fine.

Looks like I gotta go... LOL... I'll message you tomorrow, I PROMISEEE
love it!
1/8/2014 c1 Guest
I like it too!
1/1/2014 c17 Guest
I love it! Are you going to write a sequel ir continue on w the story
12/28/2013 c4 cupcakesandfreedom
Me too. My sister actually took a video of my reaction. THEY. NEED. TO. KISS.
12/25/2013 c16 Kaylee
This might sound mean but im happy that micayla and leo broke up because now we have a chance at Leolivia! I love your story!
11/25/2013 c1 love
That is sooooooooooo...CUTE
10/18/2013 c16 ISWE
Hey guys! Curlygirl02 won't be able to update until she gets her new phone or tablet!

Just an FYI!
9/2/2013 c16 Guest Tips
Not being mean, but you realize you only have like 10 or 11 chapters in a "16 chapter story" so far?
Also, try to use correct grammar, capitalization, punctuation, etc. I mean, I understand it is a chat.
I would also not recommend putting "time to write this" because is its short, readers will think you're not putting enough effort into this. And, try to refrain from bolding the whole chapter. Plus, think of how you would speak. Would you use I am not or I'm not?
I know how sad you are, and please don't think I'm being mean, I'm just trying to help. If you found this mean, I'm really sorry.
122 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »