FanFiction.Net
for A Wish the Heart Makes

8/1/2013 c1 169Little-Angry-Kitten
I dont know much about the characters but I think you did a beautiful work with this! I loved how Oz didn't give up on Willow and fought for her. Thank you so much your amazing work with us!.
7/31/2013 c1 cloemarrie
Ashes,

That was a brilliant read! So glad he was able to save her from the darkness!
7/31/2013 c1 6LosT-in-Twific
I have actually no idea what this is all about. ;) I'm not familiar with Buffy, at all. But I do appreciate your writing style, a lot. Even without knowing the characters I read this in one breath. I love your word choice and I always appreciate sth well-written, even if I don't know 100% what it is about. You did great, thanks for this!

Lotty
7/31/2013 c1 55LPlover93
I don't know how much of it is canon, but I loved it. The time when Oz realized that willow was a vampire, lord! And I saw a few episodes of Buffy, willow is the one who Also plays lily right?

As usual great job, hon!
7/30/2013 c1 Artemis Leaena
I liked this! ) I don't believe the original episode said exactly how/when Willow & Xander had been turned before Cordelia showed up & everything went down...this is a good explanation of it! And now I wanna go watch that episode! LOL
7/30/2013 c1 16Drowning in Chaos
This had me on the edge of my seat. The whole time I was hoping for a happy ending and while it's kind of bitter sweet and Willow will have to live with what she's done, it's a good ending for them as a couple.
7/30/2013 c1 32RobstenLover93
I've never read anything like this but it was pretty good story wise :)
7/28/2013 c1 39Jocasta Silver
This an amazing story that really captures Oz's feelings for Willow even after she turns. I like Giles questioning Oz as to whether he really does want vengeance.
7/7/2013 c1 2Jeremy Shane
Super Chapter & More Please
7/1/2013 c1 41Silverspoon
I've already told you how much I love this, but you deserve to hear it again, and so does everyone else. I hope you get a heap of reviews for this, because the idea is so original, and not one I have seen anywhere else.

This was executed beautifully. You tugged on our heartstrings, and really made us empathise with Oz. I don't usually read Willow/Oz stories but I did enjoy their pairing, and I think you captured their relationship perfectly. The whole scenario was interesting, and I enjoyed seeing how your writing has blossomed over the years. You have become quite the formidable author, and I can't wait to see what else you have in store.

My favourite parts were the parts in which Giles and Oz have their little one on one conversations, and you see that Giles is naturally nurturing because he has taken Oz under his wing like he should have done with Buffy. I loved how Giles knew exactly what Oz was looking for, even when he didn't. Just a gorgeous piece.
7/1/2013 c1 141Leni
Loved it! That meeting Angel gave Oz the start of an idea, a MUCH better idea than hitting Willow with a crossbow as in canon. So... does this mean that now Willow will be the vampire-with-a-soul of Wolfram & Hart's prophecy?