for Lifelong Connection

7/16 c63 Guest
Poor story, terrible formatting and the "chapters" are far too short and in some cases only a single sentence. If you write more I'd suggest you get a beta.
4/28 c60 1Rizzles90
I think you have serious issues. This is not fanfiction. Stop posting this disturbing stuff. Nobody reads it.
4/27 c60 ainesle
I am very sorry if this all happened to you ... and I am certain you will recover one day and find joy again :)
11/22/2019 c57 silvia40
but why don't you stop with this farce?
it is not a story.
it has no beginning.
it doesn't have a plot.
it does not make sense.
it's just a jack ass!
11/21/2019 c10 6DarkWolfz397
It is very hard to follow along with your chapters. The plot seems like it would be interesting if the story itself wasn’t a tad bit piecemeal.
8/29/2019 c56 Guest
This is not fiction.
You would find more support by dealing with your problems elsewhere. If you need help (I assume you do), professionals will help you.
5/19/2019 c1 30Typhoon73
Why?
Why marking this as complete and continuing it?
Please ... Just stop!
12/24/2018 c48 RagingFalcon
This is so BORING! Nobody's reading this. You already said this is complete. So why are you still updating? This is not poetry. This is stupidity.
QUIT IT !
1/17/2018 c38 janeandmaura05
awwwwww both ends of the scale
12/28/2017 c37 janeandmaura05
awwwww thats sweet i liked it
11/19/2017 c34 janeandmaura05
very nice I liked it
11/3/2017 c32 janeandmaura05
very good I like it look forward to ur next fanfiction
11/1/2017 c31 Guest
hi i like your story very refreshing but why is it marked complete if it isn't?
10/27/2017 c31 perssimon
Please, stop posting this as a completed fiction story. It is nice poetry, but you are convoluting the works of a fiction site. Mark it as a work in progress, POETRY, and please stop taking up COMPLETED FF space. Keep writing, the work is nice. Just please post it appropriately. Thank you and enjoy your writing.
10/23/2017 c29 janeandmaura05