for Calling Agent P

11/3/2014 c15 MiguelHazard2
what do you mean "i don't know if platypuses can purr" search on the internet lol
7/26/2014 c37 77Galaxina-the-Seedrian
"Long story shot, never kiss- Wait, I don't think I should say that. The Perryshmirtz fans'll go nuts."

That's my favorite among all of these jokes. :3 It's true, but only because they're fans. Not the Perryshmirtz thing. Fans are crazy...like me.

Anyways, I loved all of this! Makes me wish that Dan and Povenmire made these into an actual series! XD Yeah, Perry would be the main protagonist, but I'll let that slide since you gave him a likable personality. The original Perry is...kinda...boring to be honest.

Plus, I'm mad at him for being more important than Ferb in the Across the Second Dimension movie. Yes, yes, that happened like two or three years ago, but he's fictional. I can hold that grudge if I want, even if it's petty.

Anyways, as I said, loved it! It was awesome, it screamed awesome, and it's sequel screams awesome! XD

GTS is out! Peace!
3/31/2014 c36 Fan
The P&F writing team should hire you. You are really good at writing episodes, (and making references to previous P&F episodes and others shows.) I await the sequel.
3/30/2014 c23 Fan
Can you make a one-shot if why Perry kissed Doof? Sorry, Big Perryshmirtz fan.
3/30/2014 c20 Fan
The "cheeses and crackers" is a Tri-State Trilogy of Terror reference.
3/31/2014 c37 17ficklepickle7
Nice idea! I enjoyed this! :)
3/31/2014 c37 4toystorylover
I love all the ideas on the profile. Make it happen! Can't wait.
3/30/2014 c37 15zapdosmaster145
Pat yourself on the back, Jet. You've done a great job with this. Even at 37 chapters, you've been coming up with fresh ideas and updating regularly. Every chapter has been pretty enjoyable, a few have been exceptional, and you have a strong ability to bring out the same kind of humor that we see in the show. It started seeming less like the show and showing more of your personal stamp as the P&F gang started interacting more with the Doof and Perry plots and as they got to know each other more. And you flipped a few of the basic aspects of the show upside-down, but the way you handled doing so was pretty smooth and well coordinated. It still retained the feeling of the show, and that is what my favorite part of this fanfic has been. I hope you keep that a part of the sequel. Good luck with all your future endeavors!
3/26/2014 c36 TheEpicDuck123
Omg this was awesome! I got chocked up at the ending it was that amazing! I look forward to the sequel
3/25/2014 c36 17ficklepickle7
YAY! Everything is normal! Kinda! I'll look out for the sequel! :)
3/14/2014 c35 ficklepickle7
Yay! Perry saves the day, yet again! :D
3/4/2014 c34 15zapdosmaster145
Really fantastic job. This is getting intense, it's is an awesome story. Doof's father is an underused antagonist but you've shown he has potential. The clones were a good twist, too. I really enjoy being able to count on your updates every week. Looking forward to next time!
3/4/2014 c34 17ficklepickle7
D: No! Its good that McKenzie isn't evil, though.
2/28/2014 c33 Treemist1022
I love your stories so much! I can't wait for more!

Also, since I'm totally new here(literally, just joined) can someone please explain to me how exactly I can post/share/show/put one of my P&F Fanfics up, because I am at a loss!
2/27/2014 c33 7DarkQueen43
*le gasp* ahh I want to know what's going to happen hopefully you'll update soon enough again :'D.

..and now.. CURSE YOU CLIFFHANGERS! *rolls away*