for Calling Agent P

8/20/2013 c8 22Meagan Snow
As usual, you capture the PnF spirit perfectly :) Iaughed myself to tears reading this!
Meg
8/9/2013 c1 5CRaZYLoVE71
This is JUST how you'd expect the episodes to be like! You are gifted at this!
XD
7/21/2013 c7 12Princess Unikitty
another great chapter. the end was nice.
7/18/2013 c6 Princess Unikitty
ah, interesting companion episode. it was interesting to see phineas and ferb stop doofenshmirtz's plan instead of perry.
7/17/2013 c5 14bilaterus
These are pretty good! You've really got the flavour of the show nailed ( after accounting for Perry's actual talking, but it doesn't affect the story negatively at all) and the stories are pretty interesting and quirky. Or example I loved Irving as a whole, and Carl's being madly attacked by bees in this last chapter.

You missed a trick though, 'Perry the Plushypus' would've been perfect xD

I admit that the second chap was a bit too close to hide and seek for my liking. it might've gone well if the doof/perry remembered the last time and he was trying it again. currently it's a bit too similar :s

Also, your writing style is very simple and factual, and its also in present tense. try to put some emotion and colour into it! describe things a little more colourfully perhaps, and write in past tense, that should be simpler.

just some food for thought there. you've got great potential, I love your little plots and you've got the characters spot on. keep at it :)
7/2/2013 c2 Guest
That's one way to do it.
More please?:D