FanFiction.Net
for The Night I Found Your Father

10/24/2015 c3 41Spiletta42
I completely adore this story.
5/3/2015 c3 fanficfun15
One of my favorites. You are right, Luke fits perfectly in the story. If only it could have been that easy!
4/27/2015 c3 1Sarai
Awwww!
3/24/2015 c3 1UpWithLuke
I had read this story a long time ago and I decided to read it again today because I didn't remember it very well. Needless to say that I don't regret my decision at all! How could I forget it? It's incredibly touching! Luke showing his support and his understanding with just a few, intense words (so typically Luke!), allowing Lorelai to open up and finally deal with all the pain she surely had to face was just perfect! I realize that I use the word "perfect" in every review to your stories, but this is just your fault! ;-)
Don't ever stop writing! You surely have a great gift!
8/19/2014 c3 23Rori Potter
Oh wow!
8/13/2014 c3 18Harm Marie
Liked this.
4/6/2014 c3 1Dictionary12
This was beautiful! You are truly the most eloquent fan fiction writer I have ever come across! I'm serious; you should consider writing a book. Maybe not fan fiction, but I trust that a mind like yours can come up with excellent characters. Go you!
9/9/2013 c1 maggy
love the story its great but you should know, basically none of what you said about hartford is rue the big one is there is no train from hartford to boston.
7/27/2013 c3 21maramouse
I believe I reviewed this the first time, but I just wanted to thank you for bringing back such a lovely story. This is one of my favorites of your works, and I think my favorite thing about it is how natural LL's leap from friendship to something more is in this story. I loved how GG's birth triggered such important conversations between the two of them and how that contributed to LL getting together. It really is amazing how well Luke fits in that episode, and I found myself wishing that this was canon, as I think Lorelai could have definitely used Luke's support in this episode. You also did such an amazing job adding to Lorelai's past, while still making it fit with the storyline of the show. Also, I don't believe I understand the significance of Nathan's name the first time around, but I definitely do now. ;)
7/19/2013 c3 14CopperBoom4
May I just say that this story is absolutely fabulous. For some reason, almost all of my favorite Gilmore Girls fics are written by you. I think you capture Luke and Lorelai perfectly as separate characters, as well as capturing what their relationship could have (should have) been without making it seem unbelievably far fetched and out of character. Thank you for keeping Luke and Lorelai alive for all of us. I'll be eagerly awaiting more fics from you!
7/19/2013 c3 Jan
What a wonderful story ! Loved it !
7/17/2013 c3 MzRenai
I love your Luke and Loreli.
7/16/2013 c3 12allessandramari
Love this story.
7/16/2013 c3 Maeflower3
I LOVE this chapter. It so perfectly captures the nuances between Luke, Loreali, and Rory. The history behind Rory's name is moving and you have an engaging voice. Thanks for posting!
7/16/2013 c3 10RevDorothyL
*big grin*

I can see why this is Lorelai's favorite story to tell! I'm quite fond of it myself, now! :)
59 « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »