FanFiction.Net
for The Night I Found Your Father

7/16/2013 c3 6AShadowedLife
Awww too cute! I really like the twist you put it the story of how Rory got her name, it seems like something that could have been a real possibility, Lorelai hoping for something tangible to bind them together if the situation didn't work out.

Also love, love, love Luke's mis-affirmation of being on a date with Lorelai to Christopher, how he didn't lie one bit but managed to convince Chris they were together - gorgeous! Little Nathan sounds gorgeous, glad they managed to get their fairytale ending.

All in all, a very sweet little story, love. I think this makes the episode just perfect having Luke pieced in with them, it's exactly how I would expect him to react to everything, Christopher and all. Hope you have more stories coming after this (as well as updating Star-Crossed, Colorado) because you truly are one of my favourite Gilmore Girls authors. Well done on another beautiful story (you made me cry again!).

AShadowedLife
X.
7/16/2013 c3 3gilmoreintraining
This story was amazing, really I felt like crying for different reasons throughout the whole thing. Fantastic job, I cannot wait to read more from you.
7/16/2013 c3 Scarlet3086
What a good chapter!
7/16/2013 c3 jentreth
But I don't WANT it to be over! I want there to be more! HERE's the middle we were cheated out of!
7/16/2013 c3 1jackiemack916
Loved it. Perfect compact and well told,
7/16/2013 c3 LilyyG
This has to be one of the cutest things ever! Love how you tied up the ending :)
7/16/2013 c3 biancaruth
I strongly expect Nathan to be a very spoilt child in the future.
7/16/2013 c3 3Copop
Oh, this was so awesome.
I don't know if I ever read that over at BWR, I think I did.

So, with me forgetting, it was like reading for the first time and due to that fact, enjoying it even more.

Perfect story. I love it.

And, haha, which Nathan did you have in mind? Fillion? Because, I wouldn't have gotten that 2 or even 3 years ago.
7/12/2013 c2 10RevDorothyL
Lovely to have Luke giving voice to the outrage on Lorelai's behalf that I always felt while watching that episode! :)
7/12/2013 c2 93scifiromance
AWESOME story! The episode would've been even better if it had gone like this! :D Please write more!
7/11/2013 c2 Guest
Update soon ! Love it !
7/10/2013 c2 No one
So excited there was more. I know I mentioned in my last review that I am a little obsessed with L&L. But I am a little obsessed with your stories too. I have re-read some of them quite a few times:)
7/10/2013 c2 Maeflower3
Love this chapter! And, Luke's protectiveness of Loreali and Rory and his righteous indignation. So Luke! And, always a fan of an awkward hug mention!
7/10/2013 c2 Scarlet3086
I'm so loving this!
7/10/2013 c2 BFD
Amazing as usual, I love the way you capture Lukes concern for Lorelai. Can't wait for more.
59 « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »