FanFiction.Net
for The Night I Found Your Father

7/9/2013 c2 Nancy
As always with your writings, I love this story. I am very fond of how you have shown Luke's deep care and concern for Lorelai - he is rightfully angry when he discovered that Lorelai had been all alone on the night of Rory's birth, that the only reason Emily was not allowed into the delivery room is because the nurse kept her out - I also love that nurse! I especially detested Christopher's last second entrance and grabbing Lorelai and kissing her - as did Luke - and then Christopher's audacity at hurrying to get to Sherry (a very strange character any way you look at it / her) when he had not even been around for Lorelai on the night of Rory's birth. It was always so frustrating to me that Lorelai always found / made excuses of Christopher's selfishness, immaturity, bad behavior - and she does it again here when Luke comments about the situation. Well, whatever, hopefully Lorelai finally has a better clue of how Luke has feelings for her and that she has feelings for him and that she allows those feelings to come to the surface. Rory - well, Rory is wonderful here as she almost always is. Such a great story (and, Nicole is gone!) Thanks for writing these fabulous stories and for sharing them with us. Such a treat for us.
7/9/2013 c2 6AShadowedLife
I always love Luke's protective side! I love how you've made him all indignant for her when it's revealed that Lorelai would have to go in with Sherry if Christopher didn't get there in time, whereas no-one went in with Lorelai when she was in labour.

Interesting that you had Sherry say that she had been telling Christopher that Luke and Lorelai were involved, I love that. Be interesting to see how you've handled Christopher coming to show Lorelai little Gigi before he woke Rory up (if you have the events with that the same) and how Luke responds, if you've done any tension between Chris and Luke because of any residual jealousy on Chris' side, etc.

Keeping my eye out for the next installment.
Well done, love!

AShadowedLife
X.
7/8/2013 c1 Maeflower3
I loove this story and would love to read more soon!
7/8/2013 c1 No one
Loved it :). Any chance of another chapter. I know this was complete but I would love to see them get together in this.
7/8/2013 c1 amosthegreat
I really enjoyed this so far, keep writing!
7/5/2013 c1 Scarlet3086
This is a cool idea. I'm excited to see where it goes.
7/2/2013 c1 micyaya
He great start, keep it going!
7/2/2013 c1 BFD
I was so happy when I got the alert and found out it was this story. I loved reading this at BWR, and can't wait to enjoy this all over again. You made my day!
7/2/2013 c1 KayKei
I am so glad you posted this story here, it has always been one of my favorites. I am looking forward to reading it again.
7/2/2013 c1 12allessandramari
Love the episode, love your take on it. Is there more? I hope there's more!
7/1/2013 c1 1jackiemack916
Great read. Of course, looking forward to more.
7/1/2013 c1 7JavaJunkie4eVa
love it, cant wait for the next chapter!
7/1/2013 c1 10RevDorothyL
Off to a very promising start (and hooray for Luke NOT having to go through the whole, long, drawn-out process of confirming that Nicole isn't right for him, even if it has taken Lorelai 17 years to learn the same thing about Christopher). :)
7/1/2013 c1 6AShadowedLife
I'm so glad you've done a story based around this episode. I always hated the Luke/Nicole relationship, and of course, this is where it started. Interested to see how you're going to play it, because poor Lorelai was all depressed when Chris claims he'd never miss Sherry giving birth but he did miss it for Lorelai - can't imagine Luke would like to be there seeing Lorelai upset about another guy. Good start, love, be looking out for your updates.

AShadowedLife