FanFiction.Net
for Operation: Save The Worlds

1/6/2021 c15 3Snowy Monday
WHAAAAT!? WHAT HAPPENED TO JAMIE!? WHY DOESN'T HE BELIEVE ANYMORE !?
12/26/2017 c15 Allegra Banner
What? NOOOOOOOOOOOO! I NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS! UPDATE NOW OR I WILL HULK OUT ON YOU!
12/12/2016 c15 5The Best Guesst
Hold up, WHAT? Nooooooo Jamie can't not believe in Jack, he obviously still believes in Sandy and probably the others, why not Jack?

Come back and finish it! Poor Jack needs his first believer!
4/24/2016 c15 1Mismatched Melody
FREAKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU PPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP DDDDDDĎDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE UUUPPPDDDAAATTTEEE SSSOOOOOONNN PPPLLLEEEAAASSSEEE I'M DYING FOR MORE! ! ! ! ! ! I LOVE THIS BOOK IT'S AMAZING! ! ! ! ! DON'T LEAVE ME HERE! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! IMA DIE!
12/19/2015 c15 33havarti2
WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT!? HOW CAN YOU END IT LIKE THIS!? I NEED AN UPDATE OR I'LL DIEEEEE. PLEAAAAASEEEEEEE...
4/6/2015 c15 4LapisAlba
What noooo you evil person please update I need to know!
1/22/2015 c15 5JacqlaneMaeFrost
OMG PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE
11/8/2014 c15 Guest
Please continue. I really want to know what happens. Why has Jamie stopped believing in Jack?
10/12/2014 c15 5Serena nightingale
Hope you are doing well and I hope you plan on continuing this story. It's one of my favourites and you are a amazing writer :)
7/13/2014 c2 Serena nightingale
Hi! I hope your doing ok, it's been a couple of months since your last update. Can't wait for the next chapter! .
5/3/2014 c10 Guest
I hpe that was adrean!
4/27/2014 c15 Articwolfpack
Keep going I love it
4/22/2014 c15 Madelicity
Never mind about the pairings I made...

Oh and What the hell just happened!?
4/22/2014 c14 Madelicity
I think you should pair Jack and Bunny together. I haven't seen much competition between them lately. I want that! And I also want Tony and Jack to be together. Let's let Jack push Tonys buttons! And maybe Natasha and North?
4/16/2014 c15 Zejo