for Say Goodbye, And I'll Shoot You

10/25/2019 c3 Guest
i really like your writing style
9/5/2019 c4 14Carl Solo
Awww, this story look interesting. I look at you on the Ao3 but not see this story there. So you going to pass this one there and continue or start a new one, just LMK thanks.
7/6/2013 c2 Guest
how did the fruit change from a can of pears to a jar of peaches when it fell on her head? magical?
7/8/2013 c3 3FakeASmile90
I don't remember what happened to Ellie. Does Joel tell Bri about her? I might have to go back and reread the first two chapters haha anyway yes, this was short. Hopefully it'll be longer next time. But I know how hard it is to make long chapters. I have a few fanfics myself if you want to try out and review. :) Still keeping me interested. Can't wait for more :) Also another question: how does Bri have hot water?
7/7/2013 c2 2AppoloniaAstria
Joel Joel Joel... Didn't think that through did you?
7/7/2013 c2 3FakeASmile90
This seems interesting. Can't wait to see what happens next! I can see a lot of arguing in the near future between these two characters.
7/5/2013 c2 DragonSlayer199
So happy that this is an OC/Joel story! Please keep it up, you're off to a good start :)
7/4/2013 c2 milkandcereal1
Very well written. Minor spelling errors, but can easily be overlooked. Off to a great start here :) Keep up the good work!
7/2/2013 c1 KatanaNightengale
So happy to see a Joel OC story on here now! I totally had the hots for him. Brooding older attractive man? SIGN ME UP! You're off to a great start!

Desktop Mode . Twitter . Help . Sign Up . Cookies . Privacy . Terms of Service