for CtrlAltDel

2/28/2014 c3 20guesswhofern
This chapter was so, so good. Finally something in Ziva is progressing and she maybe feels better about Malachi now?
I hope she will realize how much she hurts Tony with her actions soon.
Can't wait for the next chap. :-)
2/10/2014 c3 1Celestrial Moon
Wow! What is going on with her? Did she have a seizure during her delivery or pregnancy that they don't know about? Keep it coming! Tuesday's twitter tweet is #FightingForZiva 4-5Pm and 8_9PM
2/10/2014 c3 talimom1997
I like your story, but why would Tony let this go on so long without talking to Ziva's Dr or Ducky about her posy partum depression?
2/10/2014 c3 17DS2010
Somebody needs to get Ziva some help. Poor dear has post pardum depression.
2/10/2014 c3 guest
Great story. Unfortunately, I can see this happening... Post-partum Ziva-style.. Yikes! Poor Tony and Malachi. When the others find out (especially Gibbs), I hope that they're there for Tony and not just Ziva.
8/12/2013 c2 1Celestrial Moon
Wow! What happened?
8/2/2013 c2 20guesswhofern
Your story is really good and I can't wait to read more! It's great Tony tries to get Ziva back on track but she is just so stubborn! She should let him in and not out of the loop. :)
7/22/2013 c2 lol
It sounds like this is the really bad sort of post-partum depression - the sooner Ziva or Tony talk to the ob/gyn the better. Interesting portrayal. Good writing.
7/21/2013 c2 17DS2010
I think poor ziva has post partum depression, hope tony can get her some help. Poor guy has to deal with Ziva not taking part in the little guys life, and his own emotions.
7/2/2013 c1 Guest
Aww poor Ziva! I hope someone knocks some sense into her, maybe Gibbs! Please update soon!
7/2/2013 c1 blarney
Very depressing. Tony needs to get Ziva some help before she falls even farther into depression. Interesting for a first chapter. Curious as to how she got to this point.
7/2/2013 c1 nando2k50
Crap... Post partum depression?