FanFiction.Net
for This is Athena's Thing, Not Ours

2/14 c3 2fluttering.words
this is so awesome. please post more of it, i love this!
10/27/2020 c3 JustMe
Hello
I really love is great
6/4/2018 c2 Guest
Lo
L their mortal names lol
6/24/2015 c3 Imagining people
Hey aphrofreakingdite,
I love this storyline, I would love to see more of it, if you wouldn't mind and you have the time I was wondering wether you would be able to update this story again, please :,( * PUPPY DOG FACE*
11/11/2014 c4 Phoenicis Phoenix
Oh my gods, I love your fanfiction. I laughed so hard I nearly fell off my couch while reading. I hope Poseidon and Athena are going to be a couple, they are so cute and I also hope that Hephaestus will be a main character in this story, I like him. I'm looking forward to the next chapter, please update soon.
11/9/2014 c4 1xxspiritxx
OMG MOAR!
10/12/2014 c4 Guest
Okay, so I'm just going to tell you how much I love this fanfiction, it's one of the only ones who have made me laugh so hard I almost cried. I noticed you took out the toothbrush blowing part :( Oh well, still funny xD Anyway, love this fanfiction
10/12/2014 c4 Apollo's Angel
Nice please update this soon ..
10/5/2014 c4 inactive1123123321
I cant wait to see what happens!
p.s I hope Hephaestus is a main character in this ;D
9/5/2014 c2 4Maddylikestowrite
Athena would be blonde
8/3/2014 c4 rsdfgsdfgsghsrtth
This is one of the few fanfictions I've read that can make me laugh so hard I fell off the couch im on. Not even kidding xD
7/31/2014 c4 thankfully deactivated
I loved that! Ha-lar-ios!
7/31/2014 c2 thankfully deactivated
You named Hephaestus after a diet?! Atkins! But, it was cute how you gave them last names after their children or atendents.
7/31/2014 c1 thankfully deactivated
Aphrodite always screams when that kind of stuff happens. No offence Aphrodite but, a little drama queen is part of her. So, that means screams!
7/20/2014 c1 S'Tidey