for Poker

3/18/2018 c1 1ZaryaM-pinkskullsandmoonbeams
Awesome, and I agree with Clawdeen.
11/29/2015 c2 Luchia4
This is sooo not my deal!
7/22/2015 c1 keke
Tottaly cool. I could see clawdeen stripping and Cleo.
7/20/2015 c2 Me
Can you please continue writing? It's amazing! I must read more. Some very few grammar mistakes, but overall, really good!
2/20/2015 c1 faith
Good
11/28/2014 c2 cheergirl2014
man what happen to chapter 2 ,i was ready to read the stripping part :(
9/13/2014 c1 4Cheshire Kitty 101
Ikr, love that movie, so where is Invisibilly and Rochelle? Totally ship them, lol
6/12/2014 c1 Ebony
Clawd better strip nude
4/18/2014 c2 Guest
WARNING MUST READ I READ IT AND AND I WILL STOP SOPA IT WAS SO ALSOME ANYWAYS BUT HEATH DON'T LIKE JINAFIRE.
9/14/2013 c1 CherryArcher
just a question but how much coffee did you have? XP
Heath and Holt are so funny I love it.
If you don't update my head will explode! just kidding
9/1/2013 c2 Primrose twin 20
Keep writing!¡!¡
8/29/2013 c1 Wolf forever
so you stop writting this?or what
8/27/2013 c2 217Goth Albino Angel
*sigh* If Fanfiction goes, you know EVERY fanfiction website goes too? And the conventions are stopped. Everything. I think she was exaggerating, honestly, but if this will affect my writing, my career path and my life... DUDES STAND THE FUCK UP AND DO SOMETHING! I don't know about the rest of the DAMN world, but I LIKE my freedom of speech thank you and if they wanna take away my freedom of press, I'm not joking, I[m going to make so many terroristic threats it won't be funny. Let's DO this!.
8/24/2013 c2 E
This is for real. I thought it was old news. I don't have a account. Can you tell? If this law thing passes, the internet won't be the same. Every Fanfic writer will go jail and when the other inmates ask what you did you have to say 'I wrote a fanfic and got caught.' That's so embarrassing. But it probably won't happen. You said it affects everyone. There enough people to shoot this down. I know there are. This is harmless. Go focus on the bootlegs and whatnot. Anyway, I think this site is cool and don't want it taken down, but knowing you guys, you'll have another one up when, if at all, the law goes in affect.
8/4/2013 c1 Guest