FanFiction.Net
for Black and White Feathers

10/28/2013 c1 3Orchestra Of Order
Well this is certainly interesting, and quite amusing to say the least. I am a big fan of D.N. Angel. I like it, keep it up.
10/23/2013 c3 6shiro24kuro
esta muy interesante este fic aunque tuve algo de dificultad al leerlo porque mi ingles no es muy bueno... aunque cambiando el punto me resulto muy adorable el que Krad y Dark aparecueran de chibis kkkyyyaaa! es que ya me los imaginos jajaja :D... estare esperando el siguiente capitulo asi que no tardes

this fic is very interesting although I had some difficulty reading it because my English is not very good ... although changing the point I find very adorable Krad and Dark aparecueran kkkyyyaaa chibis! is that I the imaginos lol: D. .. I'll be waiting for the next chapter so do not delay
10/21/2013 c3 FallenAngelCas
Dark and Krad both sound so cute, and I agree about the story being better in 3rd person, I think the effect will of the story would work better. By the way, I think your 3rd person writing is fine.

-Smiles- Love the story so far, and can't wait for the next chapter.
10/14/2013 c3 Durbe the Barian
Nice work on the chapter. Good DNAngel fics that are actually being CONTINUED are kinda hard for me to find. Just a couple of sentences that didn't make much sense.
"Daisuke could have sweared he saw his friend pale a couple of shades." I think the proper way to say that would have been, "Daisuke could have sworn he saw his friend turn several different shades of pale."
And, "Sighing, I did my coat and dropped it on him." Do you mean he UNdid his coat and placed it on Krad? If so, that makes more sense. Other than that, it looks okay. Just a few mistakes that can be easily fixed.
Continue with this please.
10/9/2013 c1 Ira Nordiana
I cant wait for the next chapter..
Please update it. . .
9/10/2013 c2 Guest
Thank you soooo much for telling me. Don't worry, they have more than enough signatures now...
Your story is soooo CUTE!
7/13/2013 c1 vhs
oh that's so you cute when's the next chapter gonna be up
7/12/2013 c1 Guest