for Tropes

4/22 c10 2RealLifeShipper
That ending is CHEF'S KISS!
4/22 c6 RealLifeShipper
Honestly when I saw the name of the trope you were doing for this I was extremely skeptical and kinda put off. But it was very well done and super adorable.
9/7/2020 c10 Grandcola11
Love your tropes, all of them! However, your portrayal of Roy and Thea always seems to make me laugh out loud! They also have their serious moments, which are great and believable. Keep up the good work. Found this site in August, 2020 and have been enjoying everyone’s stories nonstop.
7/9/2020 c2 Guest
This was good despite the subject matter apart from the end with Felicity taking a breath at Oliver doing that. Women who are attacked do not feel sexual attraction or anything even with their partner for quite some time, no matter how reassuring their presence.
7/18/2019 c1 Smoakie
I keep coming back to these because I love them so much! You’re an amazing writer! Trope 2 is my favorite. I’ve read it 100 times!
4/3/2019 c12 jenners411
Absolutely loved all of these. You are a fantastic writer!
2/5/2019 c10 Twinkynink
Awesome stories. Love Roy
5/8/2018 c7 9Slytherin Princess Nysa
I love how when laurel was in the bank it was like ‘eh the police got this’ but then felicity is in there and there’s no breaks
5/1/2018 c12 3heartstrings13
Awesome
3/25/2018 c12 13musicnlyrics
Overdone tropes they may be, but you did them all incredibly well! If you’re still taking requests (even though this isn’t really “overdone”), I wouldn’t mind seeing Oliver and Digg taking care of a Felicity “under the influence”...could be too much wine, a new vertigo, some kind of truth jazz or whatever... I don’t know. I’m a sucker for a damsel.

Thanks for sharing! I love it!
10/22/2017 c10 Guest
I love Roy
10/22/2017 c6 Guest
I NEED MORE
This is so amazing, I really hope you decide to continue this one 3
9/29/2016 c1 Isabel Chandani
really enjoyed your tropes
9/5/2016 c10 Homefreesc
"Dear 'Dad', please remind 'Mom' to turn off her comms when you two are making out. It's weird.
-'the Kid'