FanFiction.Net
for Genesis

10/27/2021 c1 joe.brayan10
This is the best it had me on the edge of my seat
Pls update
11/26/2019 c1 8Earthspirit10
Oh. My. Gods. This. This. I can't-I can't even find my words. I'm stuttering in writing! This-this is beautiful. I-I love. I love this. This is so amazing and I... I don't know how you come up with this, but it really doesn't matter because it's amazing. I love this. This is officially my most favorite fanfiction, and I don't choose favorites because it's too hard. Well, now I have a favorite. This one. Yours. And I'm positive that it won't change. That's how good your writing is. That's how much this story touched me. The formatting and style only made it more... what's the word? Is bittersweet even correct? Emotional? I just... this is amazing. That's all I'm saying. Amazing. Now that I've read this, I'll never, ever forget it.
6/16/2018 c1 4Klltsun25
Holy crap, I haven't been reading PJ stories for a long time now cause the ones I find when I try looking wasn't that good of a quality. But Holy Crap if I see more stories with this type of freakin Quality I might get into the fandom again.

I got so into the story that I forgot what the summary said and I was just freaking out when Percy died. I was extremely relieved when I remembered that this was a crossover multi-chapter and not a one-shot. Phew.
9/5/2017 c1 Qwertywerido
Why don't you post this on the crossover place?
4/25/2017 c1 aRTsyisAwesome
This is so saaaaad
keep this going!
4/17/2017 c1 Sidvicious97
Why would you do this to us?
2/1/2017 c1 7Death to Barbie 0206
That is so sad! So, so, so very sad...so did Beckendorf survive? He better have, because I liked Silena x Beckendorf. *sigh* Well, sorry, Percy. But I liked the story! It's well-written!
7/16/2016 c1 Guest
please continue this story i absolutely adore it
7/15/2016 c1 TomasDark
Fucking awesome!
12/18/2015 c1 Guest
This was awesome! This has to be the best story I've ever read, please continue writing amazing stories :)!
7/21/2015 c1 Guest
Why don't continue the story
5/4/2015 c1 Guest
This story cool. Plz update someday... )
4/16/2015 c1 Guest
Please update
4/12/2015 c1 LittleManY2K
Beautiful...
1/12/2015 c1 1xKala-chanx
OMG, Please, please, PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!
47 Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »