for Starstruck

12/30/2017 c12 Opalserpent
My god this is beautiful. You write so well~ I can't wait to see the outcome of Arthur and Alfred's relationship! Please update soon!
8/8/2017 c1 WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
I honestly really like this!

And Rowena's fabulous by the way
6/21/2017 c12 Jaredthedaddy
I love this so much! I hope you can continue it one day!
5/22/2017 c2 Guest
Cute
5/22/2017 c1 Guest
Good
12/29/2015 c12 GabbiMalfoy
I hope u update soon. Big brother Arthur says he wants to know what will happen, and lil bro Alfred says it's embarrassing. My boyfriend, Draco Malfoy says he wants a Harry Potter fanfic. About him. Lol bye!️️️️
6/2/2015 c1 Binnyford212
Oh yes I'm sorry but I forgot to add this in my other review but I'm starting to really like Rowena as a character and I think you've improved on her a lot. :)
6/2/2015 c12 Binnyford212
This fanfiction is still pretty good. I really like where this is going so far. The writing and the characters are pretty spot on if I say so myself :) great job on this fic!
6/2/2015 c7 Binnyford212
I have to say I'm enjoying this so far. I like Alfred in This story as well as the other canon characters, but I'm not really fond of Rowena I feel she is a bit of a Mary Sue but not he worst but maybe I'm the only one who thinks that hehe overall it's a good story :) great job
5/3/2015 c1 Hinop
Ooohhh Alfred's reaction is going to be sssooooo funny!
3/3/2015 c12 1Kageko Ventus
This story is such an amazing read, and how you show the pairing in here is so much more original than other fanfictions I've read. But om my goodness it was so good!
9/25/2014 c12 5MomoPeachFlower
Oh my god! This was just too cute!
Matty, just stay out of it for now. please.
9/15/2014 c12 1AnimeStar150
Great story :) Can't wait for the next chap!
9/3/2014 c12 Veronica Mars