FanFiction.Net
for Stopping the Nightmares

12/27/2022 c1 Labratsfan
Super good! the only thing wrong is that Chase went upstairs when at the time they were not allowed upstairs.
7/26/2017 c6 Brianna
The ending made me almost cry. No joke tears welled up in my eyes. I love the story! It was amazing
4/13/2015 c5 2Avengers13
Aw! So cute! I love this! :)
2/8/2015 c6 100daphrose
I've never read this before (I think you posted it before I had an account), but this was so cuuuute! And I really liked that Chase was thinking about the past with Donald . . . I'm not making any sense. Anyway, the blanket thing was so cute. And Chase being scared. Makes me kinda sad too. College is only a few years away, and I don't want to leave everything behind! D: Whatever; I won't worry about it now. But seriously, sooooooo cute! Great job! I really, really loved it!
2/8/2015 c6 83LoveShipper
Chase is so taking the blanket with him, too many good memories not too
2/8/2015 c6 30AngelicCactus
Awww cute ending!
11/28/2014 c5 LabRatsLover8917
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO THIS CAN'T ENDD!
11/28/2014 c4 LabRatsLover8917
IT'S SO ADORABLE! I LOVE THIS. YOU'RE AN AMAZINGGGGG WRITER! AND THE WAY YOU DESCIRBE EVERYTHING... IS JUST... WOWWW.
NEVER EVER EVER END THIS STORY EVERRRR!
11/28/2014 c3 LabRatsLover8917
CONTINUE THIS STORY FOREVER! LOVE IT! IT'S SO ADORABLE! PLEASE NEVER END IT!
11/28/2014 c1 LabRatsLover8917
LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. LOL. Smartest 'planet' on the 'planet. I laughed my butt off
4/23/2014 c3 Kiwi fruit1979
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
4/18/2014 c5 6LiveLoveLife13
Aw so cute!
3/4/2014 c5 Wizard101lvr
great "little lab rats" story. i don't find many fanfics containing the LITTLE lab rats, only the teen versions. so cute and heartwarming!
1/4/2014 c5 Guest
Love it love it love it love it love it!
10/29/2013 c5 14Obsessivebookdiva
Interesting.. X strokes chin X very interesting...
43 Page 1 .. Last Next »