for Star Trek Enterprise: Xindi Invasion

10/28/2018 c1 IamKroGan1
Damn Klingon kill stealers! Don't they know that's poor etiquette!
12/31/2016 c3 Greek994
Why did put women and children first. I hate that. Because that is sexist to the women. I would say children first then adults. Women are adults they are equal not lower.
12/14/2014 c3 28Jack O'Neill2006
I love the story so far, I cant wait to read more.
8/17/2014 c3 10Spearhead
I completely enjoyed this...my only complaint is that you seem to skip large chunks of the timeline you could write about.
3/28/2014 c3 5Cap'nFrances
Very interesting idea. I was curious why you decided to set this chapter in San Diego instead of San Francisco (where Starfleet Command is located). The two cities are 500 miles apart.
3/11/2014 c3 jkarr
it is nice that the xindi are going down.
3/11/2014 c3 36BloodLily16
Oh wow, this is intense. Can I get an another update soon?
3/11/2014 c3 orionastro
great battle , the xindy will soon regret ever invading the Alpha quadrant, lets see a major Alliance formed to go to the xindy and tell them how wrong they 't hardly wait for the next chapters.
3/11/2014 c1 anotherboarduser
Nice story
3/10/2014 c3 10Just a Crazy-Man
yay! worth the wait
7/17/2013 c2 Lupinesence
Good chapter :)
7/17/2013 c2 orionastro
very good new chapter, lets see the klingons destroying those xindy , but how did those Xindy arrive on earth without being detected? Now with the klingons help , Starfleet will expand very fast , Many Nx class , maybe Constitution class also. New Weapons like Photon torpedoes , more powerful Phasers , Maybe early Quantum Torpedoes. A UFP much more powerful . Can't hardly wait for the next Chapter .
7/17/2013 c2 64Belen09
You have an interesting concept - like to see more when you can write it - thank you!
7/17/2013 c2 36BloodLily16
Oh shoot.
7/7/2013 c1 BloodLily16
:D This is cool! I want more! Please?
20 Page 1 2 Next »