for The Tale of Marcus Davenport

9/30 c21 77LabRatsWhore
Oh my god I finally finished rereading and then finishing reading this (it's been open in a tab on my google chrome for like months now) and this is so amazing and I love it so much.

And is it bad that now I want to fanfic a fanfic?

Like Marcus is one of my favorite characters ever and the show never gave him what he deserved.

and i will be waiting for when you finally write the other fic.
7/27 c21 Lenny
That was so, so, amazing! Ahhhhh just finished reading and I’m literally crying right now! You did such a wonderful job!
7/14 c21 8KillWilson
Thank you for this finale. I enjoy reading this story. It’s hard to believe I’ve been keeping up with this for six years. I look forward to the rewrite, and thank you for writing this story.
6/14 c19 KillWilson
That was awesome. I can’t wait for the final chapter! Love this story!
6/1 c18 HouseStark88
Hmmm. I’d always thought you’d named Douglas's kids Mateus and Cole after Mateus Cole Ward, the guy who plays Marcus. Maybe I’m wrong. Lemme know.

Can’t wait for more.
5/26 c18 KillWilson
I loved it and can I just say, poor Marcus.
5/21 c17 KillWilson
Awesome. This chapter makes it really feel like a satisfying conclusion is coming. Can’t wait for more.
5/13 c16 KillWilson
I really liked this chapter. And I’m glad you’re still gonna update it. Of course, I knew about the rewrite but I didn’t think this would happen. I can’t wait to read more from you. Good work!
3/18 c15 Guest
Update please.
9/23/2019 c15 18Pink ranger 13
It's a great story and please continue the story !
5/20/2019 c15 Guest
pls add more sooon
-Friend
4/30/2019 c15 KillWilson
I’d forgotten how much I love this story. It’s what introduced me to FanFiction. I hope you update someday, but if you don’t I’m satisfied with the greatness of this story as far as it got. :)
1/23/2019 c15 4Ungraceful Human
Been a while since I last read this, had maybe 5 chapters at the time. Decided to look through lab rats fanfics again a few days ago and saw this one. I'm so happy I came back to it. This one was one of my favourites when I was younger, still is today. You might not update this for a while, or at all even, but if you do I'll be eager to read. That's up to you, though. :)
6/8/2018 c15 Eden
This is my all time favorite fan fiction. I was wondering if you were gonna update. I seriously CAN'T wait to see who Marcus's dad is. :) Thanks!
2/27/2018 c15 Anonymous