for Poseidon

11/6/2017 c6 Tiffythetitan
I can’t believe I never reviewed this one...I enjoyed it. So glad I got to re-read it all in one go. The suspense!
9/7/2013 c6 Tofu9162
It was a little fast but still had all the important bits in there. I also don't think I could handle a slowed down version of poor Tony dying to save them all. Thanks for coming back to finish this and I'll keep an eye out for your new story!
9/4/2013 c6 7marsupial1974
Alright, so I'm reading this whole thing, start to finish, and I'm like totally on the edge of my seat!

Like I said, I've never seen the movies, but this was totally awesome:) I mean, the ending seemed a bit rushed, but other than that it was great!
8/11/2013 c5 Tofu9162
awww panda :( and now possibly Declan or Naomi or Emily...although I'm hoping not. Thanks for the update!
8/6/2013 c5 5GloryMorgan
Thanks for not leaving us with a ridiculously suspenseful cliffhanger or anything.
Nope, no suspense here.
None.
At all.
8/4/2013 c4 Tofu9162
I know what you mean about being exhausted, hats why I'm relaxing and readin this, so thank you for posting it even though you were tired :) I'm glad Naomi and Effy made it over ok to the rest of the group and that they got out of the vent ok. kinda cruel leaving us at yet another cliffhanger but I can wait :P
7/31/2013 c4 clare wave
Ahhhhhhhh. What a place to leave us stranded. Thanks for the story.
7/13/2013 c3 Tofu9162
I hope you get better soon, or immediately I guess would be even more convenient! Especially if you are going somewhere, traveling when sick is never fun :/ Knowing you are sick and busy yet still updated for us all before you left makes me appreciate this chapter all the more. So thank you! I will patiently wait until you return and hopefully you will be feeling much better by then too! Have fun on your trip :)
7/10/2013 c2 7marsupial1974
Okay, I've never seen either version if this movie, so it's killing me not to rush over and borrow them from my mommy, to sit and watch them! But I want to see what you're planning with your version of it;)

I thought chapters 1 & 2 were awesome! How you laid out the characters and set the scene was great. I'm really excited to see how you bring this story together!

Please, keep up the good work;)
7/8/2013 c2 Tofu9162
It turns out I have watched this movie but obviously only vaguely remember it! I won't watch it though as I'd rather wait and see what happens here. An thanks for such a quick update! It was packed with action and already a death of someone in the group...gosh I'm nervous to see who makes it and who doesn't :/

As for Skins Fire...I don't know, I don't think they would go through all the trouble of keeping Naomily together only to kill off Naomi. Plus they would piss off 99.9% of their fans which isn't a good idea. I'm hoping for either a bad test and she doesn't really have it, or they caught it in time and she gets cured as well as a wakeup call to get her life together and move closer to Emily. could be wishful thinking though!
7/7/2013 c1 Tofu9162
I haven't seen Poseidon but I might after this! I like the set up and am really into this so far...and then you go and leave a cliff hanger. that's just cruel lol. can't wait to see if everyone makes it through ok, and I love the name Declan by the way!
7/7/2013 c1 5arcticponkey
Interesting is all I have to say right now - keep it up :)
7/6/2013 c1 so
Great start! can't wait for more :)
7/4/2013 c1 Guest
its called a rogue wave, not a road wave. other than that it's a great start. looking fwd to more.
7/4/2013 c1 nina75
Oh my goodness, I am so glad I stumbled upon this story
I'm loving this fiction so far!
I can't wait to learn more about this story in your next chapter... thanks