for That house

1/10/2017 c8 35LittleAmberAmethyst
That was a surprise ending. Everything backfired on Gideon in the end.

There's one thing that still confuses me, if it was all a trick by Gideon, how come you included him being scared when he was trapped in the four walls? It was seen through is point of view, so no one would've seen him acting. I do feel that the ending is rushed, but I enjoyed the rest of the story.
1/10/2017 c7 LittleAmberAmethyst
Oh boy, that's a twist ending. So does that mean Claudius and Rose were ghosts all this time? That make sense. But I'm still curious as to why they invited everyone to the house.

Seeing everyone work together to pull Dipper out of the pond is a good moment.
1/10/2017 c6 LittleAmberAmethyst
Wow, Pacifica snapping at the ghost was quite a sight to see. It's funny how everyone else is utterly surprised. You did good with the horror elements in this chapter.
1/10/2017 c4 LittleAmberAmethyst
This one is creepy. It looks like Soos has encountered some backstory with the ghosts. This is an intriguing story. Good chapter.
1/10/2017 c3 LittleAmberAmethyst
Well, it looks like Gideon is okay for now. But what about Soos? It's good to see that all the kids are exploring the haunted house together. I hope they can help Soos before anything too bad happens to him. Good chapter.
1/10/2017 c2 LittleAmberAmethyst
The two hosts are suspicious. I wonder what reason they have to lure the three most important families to their haunted house. I wouldn't trust the food they're offering either.

Oh, Gideon, don't you watch horror movies? Going off on your own is a bad idea.

Good chapter.
1/10/2017 c1 LittleAmberAmethyst
This story has a good opening. I can just imagine how annoyed they are to see Gideon there. Perhaps the real horror won't be the ghosts, but having to spend time with people they don't like. Maybe they will become friends by the time this ordeal is over. Good opening chapter.
1/16/2015 c8 2curassavica
OMFG WHAT DON'T KILL PACIFICA SHE MAY BE A HUGE BITCH BUT SHE'S MY FAVOURITE! This story was really good, except for some minor grammatical errors, "tabel" is supposed to be "table" and you accidentally wrote "Gideon stared at Gideon" but he's so narcissistic that he probably would canonically stare at himself. LOL.
11/22/2014 c8 20InsanityIsClarity
Love the ending- die Gideon, die!
8/13/2014 c8 Guest
DIE GIDEON! DIE! this is freaking scary dude! Thanks for giving me nightmares!
5/27/2014 c8 7Blind-Eyephone
LOL FOR SOME REASON I DREW A PICTURE OF WHAT WOULD HAVE HAPPENED IF GIDEON DID SHOOT DIPPER!
5/3/2014 c8 Guest
And Gideon's parents hoped he was in a better place he wasn't . Man I loved this fic
4/15/2014 c8 Lioness Deity
Ok I read this again after reading Homestuck and realized that the names Rose and Jade are also in Homestuck.
12/30/2013 c8 Truffles
lol cool story
11/8/2013 c4 Guest
Thanks for giving me nightmares for a week
69 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »