for No Good Drabble Goes Unpublished

3/12/2014 c2 24TrebledWriter
That song would've been interesting.
12/13/2013 c7 26Caricature of a Witch
I can really imagine the situation... Something she always liked now completely unfamiliar and uncomfortable :) Hopefully Glinda will return soon
11/21/2013 c5 22HollyBush
HOW did I miss this one?

Then again, now I stumbled upon it when looking for a read (couldn't sleep. Hate those nights. Fanfiction is the answer :)) and it was like finding a 10-pound note in a forgotten coat. Amazing.

I really wanted to see this. It sounds a little weird, but I just always wonder, when I read your stuff (which I re-read. It's simply because it's wonderful work and there are too few amazing authors on this site. There are some, and you are one of them without a doubt) how the Lion-cub scene would work out, in your style. It works out amazingly.
I was a little gutted when it ended.

I hope there is more to come in the future, even though I understand the joys of uni, of jobs and of writing original stuff. Still, I will be here.

I am a fan of your writing style. Whenever your original work, in whatever format, comes out, I hope to read it!

Thanks for this!
10/13/2013 c6 HollyBush
Always here to read whatever you post here. This is, as always, beautiful and elegant, right on the mark and so poignant it leaves me a little breathless. You have a true gift. i hope there is more to come.
10/9/2013 c6 26Caricature of a Witch
Woah... I love your chapters :D Elphaba's "None of the day left, Father. It's night." seems to say a bit more than just "The sun has set already" xDD I love it!
10/8/2013 c6 24RavenCurls
That's alot of responsibility for a 3 year old...
10/7/2013 c5 26Caricature of a Witch
Awww this is sort of cute... Elphie between tending to the cub and being nervous because of Fiyero :D I love it ;)
10/6/2013 c5 24RavenCurls
Lol. Why does Avaric get blamed for everything?

And the last part is so funny. Fifi panicking and wanting to run to 'safety'.

Absolutely adorable chapter ! :-)
10/6/2013 c5 160HC247
This is one of my favorite scenes in the whole show. Lovely interpretation!
7/20/2013 c4 26Caricature of a Witch
Yeah... that's Fiyero, huh? Dancing through life even with Galinda in his arms... I actually feel a bit sorry for her :)
7/20/2013 c4 42Elphaba-WWW
I really like this, not usually a fan of Gliyero, but this was really good! :) keep it up!
7/20/2013 c4 24RavenCurls
Galinda is funny!
7/15/2013 c3 26Caricature of a Witch
Hey there... I'm usually not a drabble fan, but I really enjoy yours so far. It's sort of cute how Elphaba refers to her broom as "he" ;)
Just one question... How do you know this thing with the song that became Defying Gravity? Do you have the full lyrics or something anywhere? That's really cool... ;)
Please go on soon :)
7/11/2013 c3 160HC247
I've missed your writing. These are great. I hope you post more soon!
7/10/2013 c3 11Fae the Queen
oh I want to see more of this one! please do more in this particular one! I am begging you!
20 Page 1 2 Next »