for The Fear of the Unknown

10/29/2015 c1 29redstarsarc
This makes for good Halloween reading. That episode freaked me out when I saw it for the first time. I like how you've expanded upon the psychological horror, a genre that is so much harder to get right but immensely more satisfying that cheap gross-outs. Also, I love it when stories end on that kind of off-note, like the story is over...but is it? Is it, really? Well done and Happy Halloween
6/25/2015 c1 27AnitaHoward
I loved this! Midnight is definitely up there as THE creepiest Doctor Who story (I get scared at scary things, but this, as you said, was different). The episode was brilliant, and this fanfic is brilliant. Two thumbs up!
4/1/2015 c1 27ThePro-LifeCatholic
This was a powerful one-shot! I'll have to agree with you; Midnight was so creepy. At the same time, it's one of my favorite episodes. It was such an intense, complex episode. The fact that the thing is never named, never mentioned, but it's there. The only physical evil that can be seen is what it effects; the people turning against each other and the Doctor. Sorry; ranting now.
Long story short, this was a great one-shot, and I love reading the fics based off of this episode. Well done!
7/5/2013 c1 1Paradoxes with Problems
O.o Wow.. just wow... Ugh, that episode terrified me too x.x It's just one of those situations where dread builds on dread and the fear feeds itself... Just. Ugh.