for Online Mafia War: Vongola Days

3/29/2017 c8 1pikaree1
I...can't tell if this is your honest to goodness opinion of Adelheid or a plot gimmick. Adelheid's crazy, yes, but more like a motherly version of Hibari than...than this. *waves hand at scene*
I will say, however, that this story is very funny and enjoyable!
2/7/2016 c9 6DGtnsl
Oh nice. Fantastic party by Bel and the Varia Mist Duo! Lol, that food fight though; love it! (Don't mess with Squalo's hair). Hibari actually stepped away from that fight, ooc in a good way (of course he's drunk).
I look forward to the next crazy chapter!
2/7/2016 c6 DGtnsl
Omg, that's hilarious! I-Pin is occult, Byakuran runs an advice website, and Alaude is dating Adelheigh! Woah, craziness! I wonder what Mukuro will do to help Hibari out.
2/7/2016 c3 DGtnsl
Omg, this is fantastic! Tsuna and Xanxus actually working together to get away from Giotto! I wonder why though. I can't wait to see the rest of the first generation, it should be funny seeing how they all interact with each other!
btw, I love this au, and it keeps getting better! This is making my day.
2/7/2016 c1 DGtnsl
Omg, banned from another game (where Colonello and Mammon are moderators and someone else? Lal Milch?)
I wonder what the players will do now. Fight in real life maybe?
3/31/2015 c9 guest
Your going to update aren't you?
4/12/2014 c9 42SkylarkOfTheMoon
Woo! That is one awesome party. Hahaha Go Mukuro! Best cousin ever, ne Nagi? Wait, doesn't that mean Kyoya owes Mukuro now? o.O
3/17/2014 c9 MangoPeanutSituation
Ahahahahaha
3/17/2014 c9 sparkling apples
haha, that was fun! xD
3/6/2014 c8 6BrackentheInvisible101
Oh my god. There was a sequel the whole time?! I feel like slapping myself for not checking sooner. I love love love this so much. I hope you update soon. Hahaha. Dark Nagi. Adelheid getting put in her place. I missed this so much.
Keep up the brilliant work.
2/22/2014 c8 1ChromEne
Oh wow... Dark Nagi... just wow... XD
I swear I was laughing through the whole thing my stomach is still hurting XDXDXDXD
I'm looking forward to the next chapter
hopefully it would be funnier XD
your an awesome author :D
2/15/2014 c8 Guest
*cries* You're alive! I was ready to wait another months after "Blast to the Past!"'s newest chapter for any new chapter for your KHR's fanfiction! But, what a surprise when I saw the title "Online Mafia War: Vongola Days" by Chocolate and caramel on the first or second page in this fandom!

This chapter was hilarious and I was trying hard not to laugh to hard because my sister in the same room. Anyway, awesome update(s) and thank you for your hard work!

p.s It would great to see more Alaude bitch-slapping someone. And more Mammon and Bel.
2/15/2014 c8 42SkylarkOfTheMoon
Ouch. Somebody get some Sun Flames cos' Adel just burned. *snaps fingers in Z-formation*
*glomps computer* I'm so glad you updated. *sniffs* I miss this crazy shiz. Go Dark! Nagi! Go Alaude! Go Yume! Go everyone!
Ooh, Valentine's special next. That's gonna be interesting. See you next chapter then! :)
2/15/2014 c8 sparkling apples
cheers for nagi action. xD

fun chapter!
2/14/2014 c8 MangoPeanutSituation
Ahahaha! To Dark!Nagi!

And lol, the next chapter smells like crack
42 Page 1 .. Last Next »