for Online Mafia War: Vongola Days

11/7/2013 c7 sparkling apples
LOL I thought there would be a Dark!Chrome unleashed. P

Anyway, I'm looking forward to more!
11/7/2013 c6 sparkling apples
Haha, I guessed correctly. xD Alde is like, one of the rare few tall woman in Reborn. 8D

Marshmallow related thing that Marshmallow loving person.

Ipin having occultists habits is great! D

Awesome chapter :)
11/7/2013 c5 sparkling apples
So that's the backstory behind Chrome's panic attacks!

It was so very sweet that her family and friends cares so much for her. :)
11/7/2013 c4 sparkling apples
Delightful chapter. :)
11/7/2013 c3 sparkling apples
Interesting read!
11/7/2013 c2 sparkling apples
Hoho, that was enjoyable to read, D
11/7/2013 c1 sparkling apples
A fun continuation! :)
8/28/2013 c7 2Twins White Cat
hehe it's fun :))
updated soon
8/24/2013 c7 SkyHime430
I just re-read da other story of dis and I wanted to ask if da "incident" is based on adel and hibari? I'm just asking because I remember u sayin she's HIS stalker. So I'm just askin cause u never really told us wat da "incident" was.
Anyway I hope u update dis story soon it's getting good.
Bye bee
7/21/2013 c7 42SkylarkOfTheMoon
Aww...Dedicated to me? That's uber sweet! Arigatou! :D
ooooohhh...Chapter 8's gonna be interesting. And I can't wait for the Winter Musicale.
Poor Tsuna-san. On the bright side clingy Giotto is very hilarious!
Yume is playing Drifting Clouds of Solitude? Somebody better get some duct tape and a Hibari-sized container. The beast is about to be unleashed. Although I am interested in their 'plan' for Adel.
Woo! Looks like I have a lot of things to look forward to in this fic. Update soon, nye?

P.S. Gas explosion? Wow, are you alright? Well, of course you are. I mean you updated this fic right? But still...
7/19/2013 c6 SkylarkOfTheMoon
( . Cory Monteith)

Hahahaha...I can make a pretty good guess about Marshmallow-Admin-san.

It was Adelheid?! Huh? What? Ano? Porque? Nani? WHAT?!

Good job with I-Pin's exorcism bit! I love it! I also love this line. "Did Daemon accidentally force feed you some insanity serums? Or maybe you suffered from some severe head trauma when you're in Italy?! Need I bite someone to death for your momentary relapse of judgement?!" Priceless! Gotta love Hibari.

Update soon, nye?
7/14/2013 c6 Lindz-27
More! More! More! 3 Ur fic!
7/14/2013 c6 4LuckyKittens
Hahaha! I can't even think about that. Seriously? Adelheid and Alaude? that is certainly the worst day for Kyoya...
7/14/2013 c6 138Toaneo07 Ver2.0
hahahaha funny
7/12/2013 c5 42SkylarkOfTheMoon
Hahhahahahahahaha Poor Daemon. That's what he gets fro doing what he did to Nagi. And Hibari actually 'cooperated' a few times Awesome chapter!
Aww...Poor Byakuran. I need to go buy marshmallows.
Alaude has a grilfriend?! Eh?! You need to update! Soon!
42 « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »