for Leaving Nothing to Chance

6/22 c1 Guest
This is a classic! Reread and enjoyed just as much as before. The humor! The wit! The romance!
6/9 c1 WendyJayne
Very humorous, especially the last line! I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thanks for writing.
5/20 c1 1DJArla
Loved this! Hilarious
4/4 c1 18maembe13
I laughed out loud at so many points! i can just visualize their expressions throughout! i love that Charlotte picked up on what was going on and tried to help. The way Darcy managed to change course and back up was perfect and kept himself from digging himself intona deeper hole. just so great! i would love to see how the conversation between him and fitzwilliam went. he surely owes fitzwilliam that estate.
3/16 c1 Wyndwhyspyr
Richard falling in the fountain amuses me greatly. Darcy owes him bigtime
12/6/2021 c1 sunshineandsparklesfan
"It could not have gone worse." hahahaha! You guys have NO IDEA! Well, maybe true in the Colonel's case...
7/4/2021 c1 18Vespera
Utterly hilarious. Excellent closing line. Sweet and satisfying ending.
6/8/2021 c1 11Anton M
I laughed out loud in places - you have brilliant humor! Thank you so much for sharing and (as I often get told) I would love to see a continuation!

It stands perfectly on its own, though. Thanks again!
5/22/2021 c1 7tanseynz
I think Fitzwilliam has earned a romance all of his own, and Darcy needs to get as tangled as he made poor Fitzwilliam!
Laughed the whole way through.
4/27/2021 c1 MelodieMLB
Thank you. This was fun! I enjoyed it tremendously.
4/8/2021 c1 fermontie
poor colonel! hahaha the whole thing was such an entertaining mess! thanks for the many laughs!
2/2/2021 c1 1Guardianmazur
I've always believed the Kent propasal had unrealized comic potential but this is next level. Absolutely hilarious
7/27/2020 c1 HPforever2018-3
LOL! Not sure why a colonel would support Darcy's plan. It was not exactly good. However it was very entertaining and I truly enjoyed reading this little gem. Unfortunately I am also quite greedy, so I really wish there was a continuation of this story. I am sure the writer of this funny story could write an actual courting story, that is equally funny and charming.
7/23/2020 c1 24Magna Parva
I laughed so hard at this. And I don't often laugh when I'm reading. I'll be recommending it to a friend for sure.
7/13/2020 c1 17Hiniwalay
HAHAHHAHHAHAHA THAT ENDING

Now that that initial reaction is over, here is my play-by-play list of reactions:

"I’ll— I'll do something!" You do that, Charles. Wooh!

“"just because your mother believes Darcy intends to marry you doesn't make it so."
She looked at him as if he were speaking in a foreign language.”
LOL

The Wickham stuff was brilliant!

"I have no idea. I just know that it's lovely." *snicker*

“Why couldn't Elizabeth have been Lady Catherine's daughter instead?” I’m pretty certain you don’t actually wish that, Darcy *chortle*

“"I shall not even try," assured Mr. Darcy.” *snigger*

“"And then a cannon ball landed within two feet of where I was standing, and the dirt—"
"Why is Miss Bennet—"
"—was exactly like the dirt they have in gardens here at Rosings!” *cackle*

"Lady Catherine, I wish to marry your daughter!" *strangled noises*

“Her hands came down with a crash on the keys” CRINGE.
152 Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »